Is this a Good Cop or Bad Cop?

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When I was 18 my girlfriend broke up with me I was so depressed. A few days after I was at Walmart and grabbed a bottle of testosterone pills walked out the store with it in my hand not giving a fuck.

These 2 cops stopped me a couple blocks away after...They asked me where I got the pills, I was honest and said, "I took them from Walmart. I know it's wrong you can arrest me I want to kill myself anyway."

After that, they put me in the back of the car and one of the cops just keep asking me questions. I ignored most of the questions bc I was so depressed i didn't care. Eventually, the cop that wasn't asking questions turned around and said, "stop being a fucking pussy or I'll kill your ass myself." I ended up giving them the answers they wanted.

The Cop asking the questions wanted to charge me, but the cop that threatened me didn't want to. His reason for not wanting to was, "you know we'll have to wait in the hospital for fucking ever for this pussy." Bc I said I wanted to kill myself, they have to take me to the hospital.

They ended up giving me a caution and let me go.

Is that a good cop or bad cop?

ODing on testosterone pills is an alpha way to go out.

Seems what they did worked. You're alive and don't have a criminal record.

Last edited:
Yea... Kill yourself with a placebo you fucking idiot.

Or.... Kill yourself with deadlifts.

Your choice.

One metabolizes into estrogen the other causes thick beards and high sex drives... I'll leave you to figure out which.

Got damn i want to kick you in the spine.

Last edited:
be a real man and get alcohol poisoning like ....a friend i know.....

So none of you are mad he wants to pull a Wiz Khalifa and snitch on cool cops?

Fuck outta here.

All this pussy in this whole wide world and want to kill himself over one bitch?

Better take your ass to The Bunny Ranch.

Sounds like they gave you the tough lesson your absenteeism father never did.

Good cop.

Wait, your GF let you because she implied you weren't man enough, thus you bought testosterone pills to overdoes on? LMFAO good troll.

Yea... Kill yourself with a placebo you fucking idiot.

Or.... Kill yourself with deadlifts.

Your choice.

One metabolizes into estrogen the other causes thick beards and high sex drives... I'll leave you to figure out which.

Got damn i want to kick you in the spine.
Bullshit.

Plenty of Asians who deadlift/Squat a shitload.....Still can't grow a beard....That shit is genetic.

As far as sex drive? I have heard squats/deadlifts give you more testorone, but is it enough to make a difference? and is it the movement, or the fact you're straining your body, which you could get thru wrestling/BJJ/etc, basically any excercise.

Go out like the fucking Hulk.

hulk_smash.jpg

Back