Is there anything more annoying than this? Did I over react here

. You are correct in the statement though of if i didnt see him drop them and there were just some bags there i would have picked them up...

And that is what made you his bitch.

It's cool you feeling differently about it, I'd just like you to consider that it was you that gave him power to piss you off.

And that is what made you his bitch.

It's cool you feeling differently about it, I'd just like you to consider that it was you that gave him power to piss you off.

At no point in time did i say he pissed me off, infact i said the complete opposite, i said I "i just wanted to pay for my food and i was continuing on my mission of doing so lol". Thats all that i cared about i couldnt care less if he dropped some bags, i care that the woman tried to give me shit about it when i wasnt involved but nothing the guy did made any difference to me, if it did i would have said something

Also you will have to explain how the words you quoted make me "his bitch" because that makes 0 sense either

I usually just motor on passed those kinds of people, while making race car sounds (example below). Sometimes I even do hand movements like I'm dropping gears.

If you have to, draft behind them for a bit until your opening presents itself. That, or pass them on the shoulder for maximum badassery.

Better to just have fun with it, rather than getting oneself all rustled.

They usually get the point too.

Last edited:
At no point in time did i say he pissed me off, infact i said the complete opposite, i said I "i just wanted to pay for my food and i was continuing on my mission of doing so lol". Thats all that i cared about i couldnt care less if he dropped some bags, i care that the woman tried to give me shit about it when i wasnt involved but nothing the guy did made any difference to me, if it did i would have said something

Also you will have to explain how the words you quoted make me "his bitch" because that makes 0 sense either

You did say something, he didn't care or listen to you. The woman was pointing out your shit behaviour leaving a mess on the floor because some guy bugged you.

You were his bitch because he changed your behaviour in what you considered right. You responded with a lack of character.

We all do these things, we just either learn or not from them.

You did say something, he didn't care or listen to you. The woman was pointing out your shit behaviour leaving a mess on the floor because some guy bugged you.

You were his bitch because he changed your behaviour in what you considered right. You responded with a lack of character.

We all do these things, we just either learn or not from them.

No, i certainly didnt say amything, you have made that up

The woman wasnt pointing out my shit behaviour of leaving a mess, she incorrectly thought it was my mess because it was where i was stood in the queue and the one who had made the mess had advanced to the cashier. She was pointing out " I " had dropped some bags, i corrected her

Again, the guy in this didnt anger me at all

He didnt change my behaviour at all. The way i behaved is exactly how i would behave in a situation i have described, which is a totally different situation of me simply seeing some bags in an aisle i was walking down so that comparison isnt correct either so it cant possibly make me anyones bitch ......

“you don’t have to take up the whole fucking walk way”

You don’t specify who you said this to. If to a man you may have overreacted but it’s excusable. If you said this to a little old lady you should feel terrible. You can be a gentleman and still not take shit from people.

No, i certainly didnt say amything, you have made that up

The woman wasnt pointing out my shit behaviour of leaving a mess, she incorrectly thought it was my mess because it was where i was stood in the queue and the one who had made the mess had advanced to the cashout". She was pointing out " I " had dropped some bags, i corrected her

Again, the guy in this didnt anger me at all

He didnt change my behaviour at all. The way i behaved is exactly how i would behave in a situation i have described, which is a totally different situation of me simply seeing some bags in an aisle i was walking down so that comparison isnt correct either so it cant possibly make me anyones bitch ......

"So i say point at the guy and say to her, "look, stop talking to me about the bags, he dropped them, him right there you can see him, ask him to pick them up, hes right there. They have nothing to do with me"

At which point the guy paying didnt even acknowledge any of this going on and just finished paying and walked out"

You said it loud enough for him to hear, don't lie to us now.

He changed your behaviour by you seeing him drop em.

Listen, I can lead a horse to water but I can't make it drink, if your ego is more important than growth it is what it is. All the best.

No, you didn't.

People in this forum will disagree with you 99% of the time you pose a question, regardless of what it is.

If you were the couple taking up the path they'd say you're wrong.

I hate selfish motherfuckers that do that. If less people were pussies and told them off, they'd probably stopped.

The only thing you did wrong was not giving the woman shit

She was totally in the wrong, the pair of them taking up an entire walkway, thats just bad manner

You commented on their bad manners

Then the woman does the trick they like to pull of if they shout loud enough they win, and she ended up winning. You should have went back to them and said listen youre taking up the full walk way and going slow as fuck whats that about. Then beat her down verbally

I agree with how the OP handled it, but a man doesn't stand there going back and forth bickering with some chick. He made his point, if they wanna have a hissy fit afterwards, that's on them.

No, you didn't.

People in this forum will disagree with you 99% of the time you pose a question, regardless of what it is.

If you were the couple taking up the path they'd say you're wrong.

I hate selfish motherfuckers that do that. If less people were pussies and told them off, they'd probably stopped.
That’s true. They also like to insult you and act like they’re better than you.

"So i say point at the guy and say to her, "look, stop talking to me about the bags, he dropped them, him right there you can see him, ask him to pick them up, hes right there. They have nothing to do with me"

At which point the guy paying didnt even acknowledge any of this going on and just finished paying and walked out"

You said it loud enough for him to hear, don't lie to us now.

He changed your behaviour by you seeing him drop em.

Listen, I can lead a horse to water but I can't make it drink, if your ego is more important than growth it is what it is. All the best.

So i misread that as "you said something to him" which is what i was refuting

Youre point is still incorrect though, youre trying to say he pissed me off, even though ive already categorically told you he did not, yet you argue this point but tell me i have the ego ? Your evidence to point to him pissing me off is the quote "So i say point at the guy and say to her, "look, stop talking to me about the bags, he dropped them, him right there you can see him, ask him to pick them up, hes right there. They have nothing to do with me"

That is me speaking to the woman, and me explaining to her the situation, im annoyed at her for going on at me when the person who done the thing that she has a problem with " bags in the aisle" is right there infront of her face, stop involving me and spek to him if you have a problem he is right there

You saying he changed my behaviour is so stupid. If i seen a man about to jump off a bridge id go to stop him. If i seen a man trying to jump off a bridge and as i was running to grab him i noticed it was the man who abducted and murdered my child then id stop running and let him crack on. You understand different scenarios present different reactions, yeah id pick some bags up that were just there as i would assume it was an accident, no i wouldnt pick some bags up someone has just dropped, knows they have just dropped and walked a few feet away from to pay. Its a totally different situation and one that i have a different behaviour to.

I agree with how the OP handled it, but a man doesn't stand there going back and forth bickering with some chick. He made his point, if they wanna have a hissy fit afterwards, that's on them.

having a hissy fit, thats fine, leave them to it

But when they start shouting infront of others, in a bid to embarrass or publicly shame you, then its on

Its not having a hissy fit though, thats fine, leave them to it

But when they start shouting infront of others, in a bid to embarrass you, then its on

But people will always side with the girl. Also, some chicks feed off of drama. If you walk away, it'd make said person seem crazy.

When you’re walking down a tight footpath and two people take up the whole footpath and walk very slowly. You are in a rush but then you get stuck behind two people because they want to walk side by side and block the whole walk way while moving very slowly.

I encountered that today and as I eventually got passed them. I was hungry and a bit pissed off so I said under my breath “you don’t have to take up the whole fucking walk way” as I finally managed to get around these two slow morons. Then some lady yells at me “that was a bit unneccecary”. Really loudly and made a big scene about it. Kind of embarrassed me a bit. Am I in the wrong to be annoyed about something like this? Did I over react?
I know exactly how you feel haha I go into rages in cafeterias and lines when oblivious fools are talking and blocking a walkway. You had to say something, just take out the ‘fucking’ I guess next time haha

having a hissy fit, thats fine, leave them to it

But when they start shouting infront of others, in a bid to embarrass or publicly shame you, then its on
It would be everyone there against me. It’s just not worth it imo.

But people will always side with the girl. Also, some chicks feed off of drama. If you walk away, it'd make said person seem crazy.

Thats what drive me crazy how people automatically side with the female, some women play on the fact that the general public will side with them automatically, especially if they shout loudly and look upset

In this situation shes shouting, THAT WAS RUDE, NO NEED FOR THAT. And the guy has just walked away, so that leaves the door open for everyone at the scene to think all sorts, what did this rude piece of shit do to these poor women ????? and he loses. The women dont look crazy, people look at the man with negative judgement but he has done no wrong

Exactly I think some chicks like confrontation and public Arguments. Im the opposite and absolutely hate drama and try to avoid it at all costs.

Thats what drive me crazy how people automatically side with the female, some women play on the fact that the general public will side with them automatically, especially if they shout loudly and look upset

In this situation shes shouting, THAT WAS RUDE, NO NEED FOR THAT. And the guy has just walked away, so that leaves the door open for everyone at the scene to think all sorts, what did this rude piece of shit do to these poor women ????? and he loses. The women dont look crazy, people look at the man with negative judgement but he has done no wrong
Exactly. This is what embarrassed me. It was like she was trying to draw everyones attention on me like I had just committed some horrific crime lol

So i misread that as "you said something to him" which is what i was refuting

Youre point is still incorrect though, youre trying to say he pissed me off, even though ive already categorically told you he did not, yet you argue this point but tell me i have the ego ? Your evidence to point to him pissing me off is the quote "So i say point at the guy and say to her, "look, stop talking to me about the bags, he dropped them, him right there you can see him, ask him to pick them up, hes right there. They have nothing to do with me"

That is me speaking to the woman, and me explaining to her the situation, im annoyed at her for going on at me when the person who done the thing that she has a problem with " bags in the aisle" is right there infront of her face, stop involving me and spek to him if you have a problem he is right there

You saying he changed my behaviour is so stupid. If i seen a man about to jump off a bridge id go to stop him. If i seen a man trying to jump off a bridge and as i was running to grab him i noticed it was the man who abducted and murdered my child then id stop running and let him crack on. You understand different scenarios present different reactions, yeah id pick some bags up that were just there as i would assume it was an accident, no i wouldnt pick some bags up someone has just dropped, knows they have just dropped and walked a few feet away from to pay. Its a totally different situation and one that i have a different behaviour to.

I would liken it to a hole appearing in your roof (the roof in this case being your good social behaviour), whether the hole is created by a person or the elements you still should fix it, rather than saying "nah, because that guy made the hole I'm not going to fix it."

Back