Is there anyone more undeserving of title shots than Holly Holm?

She shouldn't get a shot.

That fight was boring af.

It's understandable why she played it safe. She would have been 1-5 if she lost.

Still a boring fight, though.

If it's not Nunes Cyborg, then Amanda vs. Ketlen Vieira (4-0 in UFC/10-0 overall) should be next.

She shouldn't get a shot.

That fight was boring af.

It's understandable why she played it safe. She would have been 1-5 if she lost.

Still a boring fight, though.

If it's not Nunes Cyborg, then Amanda vs. Ketlen Vieira (4-0 in UFC/10-0 overall) should be next.

Depends what you choose to be looking at. If you go by ranking Holm should be next since she is the #1 contender and Vieira has never beaten her.

Personally I don't care about winning streaks in a division that's that shallow. The level of competition Vieira has faced is nowhere that of HH.

She is very deserving of a title shot on the contrary. The Cyborg fight was very close and she won decisivley today. She has never been "dominated". All of her losses were close.
Cyborg dominated her. Holly was very tough but outgunned in that fight.

Sonnen VS Jones.

This one I can actually understand. Not saying he deserved it at all, but no one else was willing to step up to Jones when Hendo got hurt and Dana loves guys who will step up anytime anywhere. Whatever you may think about Chael, he's always been willing to step up and fight and he got rewarded for it with an ass beating and a briefcase full of cash.

You must be new.

Check out Randy Couture and Uriah Faber.

Giving away title shots is nothing new.

This one I can actually understand. Not saying he deserved it at all, but no one else was willing to step up to Jones when Hendo got hurt and Dana loves guys who will step up anytime anywhere. Whatever you may think about Chael, he's always been willing to step up and fight and he got rewarded for it with an ass beating and a briefcase full of cash.
That was a fully orchestrated bait and switch by team quest which should not have been rewarded.

They new Hendo was hurt well before the fight so Sonnen got ready to fight then they waited til the last minute to try to have Sonnen "save the day."

It was pure bullshit.

Depends what you choose to be looking at. If you go by ranking Holm should be next since she is the #1 contender and Vieira has never beaten her.

Personally I don't care about winning streaks in a division that's that shallow. The level of competition Vieira has faced is nowhere that of HH.

HH has been losing too much to that competition.

Vieira would be a much more reasonable challenger than Holly, who would be getting her 4th TS and is 2-4 in her last 6. The Meagan win might be okay but Betche is a meh win.

HH has been losing too much to that competition.

Vieira would be a much more reasonable challenger than Holly, who would be getting her 4th TS and is 2-4 in her last 6. The Meagan win might be okay but Betche is a meh win.

Edging out a spilt decision to Cat Zingano (who hadn't fought in two years at that point) is hardly a bulletproof argument. Also, Holly is ranked higher than her, so if anything a title eliminator bout between them should be next.

Btw, I don't necessarily disagree with you; my point is that there is no "objective" reason why Vieira should get the TS before Holly.

Edging out a spilt decision to Cat Zingano (who hadn't fought in two years at that point) is hardly a bulletproof argument. Also, Holly is ranked higher than her, so if anything a title eliminator bout between them should be next.

Btw, I don't necessarily disagree with you; my point is that there is no "objective" reason why Vieira should get the TS before Holly.
Lol she is 4-0 in UFC while Holly is 5-4, maybe? She also just beat Zingano, the last fighter to beat the champion Amanda Nunes?

And if you actually knows how to score a fight, it was a CLEAR win to Vieira, only stupid half-retarded judges would say otherwise, as they did.

Lol she is 4-0 in UFC while Holly is 5-4, maybe? She also just beat Zingano, the last fighter to beat the champion Amanda Nunes?

And if you actually knows how to score a fight, it was a CLEAR win to Vieira, only stupid half-retarded judges would say otherwise, as they did.

I don't remember the fight in details anymore, but I'll assume you are right. But so what?
I don't think it is fair to compare records with such difference in level of competition. Vieira is good but hasn't really beaten any top BWs. I don't consider the victory over Cat such a big deal since she (Cat) was coming of two losses and after a 2 years layoffs.

As I said, the best would be that Vieira and Holly fight next for the #1 contender spot.

Off the top of my head;

Colby
Sonnen at lhw
Brock
Volkan Oezdemir
Matt Serra

1 of the guys on your list was 8-1 in the UFC when he got a paper belt shot. Are haters really that shook?

1 of the guys on your list was 8-1 in the UFC when he got a paper belt shot. Are haters really that shook?

Looking purley at his resume you would not put the guy in title contention. Were people really that impressed by his win over Maia ?

As I said, the best would be that Vieira and Holly fight next for the #1 contender spot.

No. I don't even care who gets the 1st shot at BW 1st. Not a contender fight in a talent thin division. Vieira has the better case from an activity in the division stand point. Her first, I guess I do care.

No. I don't even care who gets the 1st shot at BW 1st. Not a contender fight in a talent thin division. Vieira has the better case from an activity in the division stand point. Her first, I guess I do care.

Subjective. One can say HH has the better case due to her being ranked #1 and never having fought Nunes yet.

Looking purley at his resume you would not put the guy in title contention. Were people really that impressed by his win over Maia ?

Confirmed! I guess some of the haters really are this shook. The list of fighters to go 9-1 in there first 10 fights is short. The list of 9-1 fighters that didn't even get a paper belt shot is really really short. Colby doesn't even crack the top 100 "least deserved shots".

Subjective. One can say HH has the better case due to her being ranked #1 and never having fought Nunes yet.

Objective, subjective..........I really don't care that much on the order. Making the 2 biggest threats to Nunez fight, only helps protect Nune...............Are you trying to protect Amanda?

Objective, subjective..........I really don't care that much on the order. Making the 2 biggest threats to Nunez fight, only helps protect Nune...............Are you trying to protect Amanda?

Not at all. If anything, the opposite. I think Holly is a bigger threat to Nunes than Vieira is and I would like to see that fight.

Confirmed! I guess some of the haters really are this shook. The list of fighters to go 9-1 in there first 10 fights is short. The list of 9-1 fighters that didn't even get a paper belt shot is really really short. Colby doesn't even crack the top 100 "least deserved shots".

Confirmed what ? I feel nothing negative nor positive towards the guy. A 8-1 record means fuck all in terms of title shot criteria, how many of those wins were top ten ranked opponents ?

Back