Is there anyone more undeserving of title shots than Holly Holm?

She should get one every six months out of eternal gratitude for what she did to Ronda

She gets the title shot by default imo. She is the only true contender left for Nunes in the 135 women's division. There's this other bitch with a 10-0 record that's out there angling for a shot, but I've honestly never heard of her and can't even remember her name at this very moment.

Besides, who doesn't want to see the two women who bitch slapped Ronda finally go at it for supremacy?

She is very deserving of a title shot on the contrary. The Cyborg fight was very close and she won decisivley today. She has never been "dominated". All of her losses were close.

She gets the title shot by default imo. She is the only true contender left for Nunes in the 135 women's division. There's this other bitch with a 10-0 record that's out there angling for a shot, but I've honestly never heard of her and can't even remember her name at this very moment.

Besides, who doesn't want to see the two women who bitch slapped Ronda finally go at it for supremacy?
Ketlan Viera?

so who else was jumping to fight cyborg. holly still ranked number 1.

this looks like ap ost to bash womans mma and keep saying there only place is in the kitchen.
this was hard to decipher, but THEIR place is definitely not on my tv watching fight cards.

How about getting a title shot with a career record of 2-1?

brock-lesnar-teammate-says-asthma-inhaler-made-him-fail-ufc-drug-test-ftr.jpg

Titles in the UFC is like titles in the WWE. Dont take it seriously. The UFC even made a belt for Colby to do pro wrestling promos with only to mess with Woodley.

Ish not het fault!

Meh theres no one else for.Nunes to fight. Cat needed to win her last fight to push that narrative which would have been a good one..

Holm/Nunes is a legit Main Event and PPV fight. I know that makes you guys cringe, but it's true.

Not many people to choose from and Nunes would beat the freckles off of Holly!

But like I said in another thread, sometimes Holly fights like the female CM Punk and sometimes she fights like Super Saiyan Goku, so there's never any telling what she'll do.

If they give her a shot against Nunes that makes it 5 title shots. Her first against Ronda was a little undeserved only winning two fights in the UFC. Lost two fights in a row and gets another title shot which she loses. Wins one fights and gets a title shot again. If she gets another it will be the second time she gets another with only a one fight won in a row. The only person I can think that is even close is probably Chael but it's not even comparable.
How the fuck do you win one fight in a row?

She’s the new couture. She is also the most liked fighter on sherdog so of course people are “fine” with her getting silly title shots

I respect her as a fighter but no she shouldn’t be getting a title shot..not at all

All you need for a wmma title shot is a pulse.

Caring about rankings and losses is for casuals. If Nunes isn't going to fight Cyborg she has to fight Holly because that's the next most dangerous matchup. Anything else is a waste of our valuable time.

Off the top of my head;

Colby
Sonnen at lhw
Brock
Volkan Oezdemir
Matt Serra

Not really. Before last night she had lost 4 out of her last 5. After her lay and pray win last night, now she's only lost 4 out of her last 6.
Lay and Pray - she passed guard multiple times, pounded the shit outta megan on the ground and by the end she was picking her apart when it was standing.

Back