Is there any real MMA left?

LuchaBear

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm talking about no scores, no judges and no time limit. A true winner.. Does a company like this exist these days?

No. Not legally.
Not legally where? There are a lot of places in the world.

One of the reasons tough to find out is that Vale Tudo has little interest any more. Which for me, is a shame. I don't care much for the "sport". I just accept it as it is the best alternative.

Rio Heroes was the last I can remember that actually had some attention on it.

But over all the quality of fights was bad as was production for the most part.

wouldnt be successful because it wouldnt be viewer friendly so i dont think one could exist today because no one would back it...however my ideal rules would be pride rules with elbows and 1 15 minute round, no judges or scores, if there is no KO or submission no one gets a win or loss, the fight will stand for itself no need to append some subjective footnote to it, if you want to know what happened in the fight you have to actually watch it

True no rules fights are boring. You end up having two guys in a stalemate position just lying there forever trying wear each other out, waiting for the other guy to make a mistake

The OP didn't say "no rules" of course just no time limit and no judges so I wouldn't surprised if there were a few smaller Brazilian/European promoters offering that still.

wouldnt be successful because it wouldnt be viewer friendly so i dont think one could exist today because no one would back it...however my ideal rules would be pride rules with elbows and 1 15 minute round, no judges or scores, if there is no KO or submission no one gets a win or loss, the fight will stand for itself no need to append some subjective footnote to it, if you want to know what happened in the fight you have to actually watch it
Finally someone who shares my vision

Back