Is there any disagreement that Nas in present time would be the most popular fighter by miles

But that's not his voice, it's a cheap shit effect that should've died with Cher's career a long time ago.
lol if ur just 100% against autotune then we are at a fundamental disagreement about music that cant be reconciled

He didn't get embarrassed he won 4 rounds on two judges cards despite not training or caring about boxing anymore. I'm sure if he actually trained or cared he could have won two more rounds and therefore a UD thanks to barerra going mental and losing a point.

Don't you love the "first legit fighter he fought" comments every time Nas comes up. You can almost guarantee those people never saw him fight live.

He mopped the floor with a dozen world champions, then when he was over it, he barely lost to a guy who was 53-3. And now he "always sucked". Roy Jones gets the same shit.

lol if ur just 100% against autotune then we are at a fundamental disagreement about music that cant be reconciled
I've just noticed you also like peep, so yeah we're not gonna agree.
I've no idea how old you are and i'm painfully aware of sounding like older people when I was a kid, I'll never knock you liking it like I was knocked but I can say whole heartedly I will never like it myself.
Hip hop has always evolved but this definitely sounds like a step back, thank fuck for artists like cannibal ox.

Isn't he famous for almost getting his carreer ended by Jay Z, beyonce's man.

He didn't get embarrassed he won 4 rounds on two judges cards despite not training or caring about boxing anymore. I'm sure if he actually trained or cared he could have won two more rounds and therefore a UD thanks to barerra going mental and losing a point.

"i wasn't training any, i wasn't motivated, praise be to allah".

If you say that AFTER you lose, it does not sound convincing. Especially when you get Benny Hill'd on a YouTube highlight.

"i wasn't training any, i wasn't motivated, praise be to allah".

If you say that AFTER you lose, it does not sound convincing. Especially when you get Benny Hill'd on a YouTube highlight.

Watch the documentary following him around prior to the barerra fight. You can use your own eyes and see. His physique, reflexes, conditioning, etc were all off. It was obvious to anyone who watched him

Watch the documentary following him around prior to the barerra fight. You can use your own eyes and see. His physique, reflexes, conditioning, etc were all off. It was obvious to anyone who watched him
Does the documentary explain why he didn't fight in America sooner?

He was European special, which was American above average in boxing. Floyd,Manny, and Barerra in their primes would have embarrassed this kid and he knows it.
Living up to the ignorant stereotype, good job.

meanwhile-in-%27murica-meme-mobilty-scooter-patriot.jpg

Does the documentary explain why he didn't fight in America sooner?
Naz was making more money boxing in the UK than any of the lighter weight boxers in the US were.

He was the draw.

They should have came to him.

He paved the way for lighter weight fighters to make big money.

Naz was making more money boxing in the UK than any of the lighter weight boxers in the US were.

He was the draw.

They should have came to him.

He paved the way for lighter weight fighters to make big money.
He wouldve still made money out here fighting better competition, it's not like his fan base would've disappeared. Lol @ they should of come to him.

i didn't click on this thread because i thought it was some crazy lunatic raving about Nas the rapper. glad i was wrong.

Isn't he famous for almost getting his carreer ended by Jay Z, beyonce's man.

Do you mean the Jay-Z who got recorded crying in the Radio booth when he heard Nas' ether for the first time? That same Jay-Z?

Do you mean the Jay-Z who got recorded crying in the Radio booth when he heard Nas' ether for the first time? That same Jay-Z?
I love when clowns try to say Jay won that. Mass delusion isn't only a river in Africa. It's also fucking denial.

Not going to lie, Prince is one of the reasons I got into combat sports at such a young age.

He wouldve still made money out here fighting better competition, it's not like his fan base would've disappeared. Lol @ they should of come to him.
Well, why shouldn't they? If he's making more money in the UK why should he go to the USA before the money is there?
A similar situation would be with Joe calzaghe, he was dissed for years about not fighting Americans, then you sent one over...
My point is by the time Naz fought in the USA he was done, he had no interest in fighting, he ditched his trainer, the guy he'd been with since he was 9 years old, had his brothers running everything and genuinely believed he had the game nailed down and could beat anyone because they couldn't do what he could, so he stopped training, stopped sparring, just lived it up and jumped over the ropes when it was time and still beat Kelley who was no joke.
Then you have Calzaghe, listened to his trainer/dad, respected the game, understood what you put in you get out and retired undefeated.
Now as Americans you're gonna say he beat no one till the end of his career and was just fighting euro bums.
The European boxing game in the 90's was incredible and as a Brit I loved it, I watched the odd USA fight and it was cool but we really didn't need you guys, we had fucking incredible wars, rivalries, upsets, personalities, it was a great time to be a boxing fan over here just as I'm sure it was for you over there.
And no, America wasn't better, or worse, national pride in others achievements is bullshit.

You are painfully stupid.

Well, why shouldn't they? If he's making more money in the UK why should he go to the USA before the money is there?
A similar situation would be with Joe calzaghe, he was dissed for years about not fighting Americans, then you sent one over...
My point is by the time Naz fought in the USA he was done, he had no interest in fighting, he ditched his trainer, the guy he'd been with since he was 9 years old, had his brothers running everything and genuinely believed he had the game nailed down and could beat anyone because they couldn't do what he could, so he stopped training, stopped sparring, just lived it up and jumped over the ropes when it was time and still beat Kelley who was no joke.
Then you have Calzaghe, listened to his trainer/dad, respected the game, understood what you put in you get out and retired undefeated.
Now as Americans you're gonna say he beat no one till the end of his career and was just fighting euro bums.
The European boxing game in the 90's was incredible and as a Brit I loved it, I watched the odd USA fight and it was cool but we really didn't need you guys, we had fucking incredible wars, rivalries, upsets, personalities, it was a great time to be a boxing fan over here just as I'm sure it was for you over there.
And no, America wasn't better, or worse, national pride in others achievements is bullshit.
Beautifully fucking illustrated.

Back