Is there any disagreement that Nas in present time would be the most popular fighter by miles

Calling Naseem 'maybe one of the most naturally gifted boxers ever' is fucking laughable. He was fun. Let's leave it at that.

Calling Naseem 'maybe one of the most naturally gifted boxers ever' is fucking laughable. He was fun. Let's leave it at that.
Not really, his power, quickness and reflexes were insane. He got away with things nonother boxer could have except maybe rjj

I dont know - Naseem didnt even take off in the states.

Conor has that "every American thinks they are Irish" thing going. I even know a couple latinos who told me they have irish blood.

In the current age of gifs, memes and going viral, is there any question that Nas in present time would be the absolute most popular fighter by miles? Great at interviews, great at press conferences, gave unlimited access, speaks english, unparalleled ring entrance and in ring antics. I mean take a look at the gif below, something like this would spread throughout the world like wildfire. Imagine him and Conor going at it? It would be glorious. He would be much more popular than Conor.

Yeah there's one obvious thing that would prevent him from being as popular as Conor

I am a huge Prince Naseem fan. He was lucky he had dramas which made him retire when he did

He would have had a Roy Jones level of decline and that's because with his style, like Roy , when you lose your reflexes (not speed), you start to get KOed

well 21 has just one album out so that remains to be seen. and JB is objectively talented even though I dont personally enjoy his projects

id link you my favorite 21 track but i strongly suspect you dont like that type of rap so idk maybe this one

Lost his faith in Jesus Christ, he prayin' to a bandana
Police gunned his brother down, this shit too hard to handle
Loadin' up his chopper, he gon' show 'em black lives matter

7qCiSUb.png
7qCiSUb.png

<2>

That's terrible, just woke up/autotuned to death/mumbling like a drunk.
Fair enough if you like it but jesus...
Lozzhszfaiznjzszcrazhpan'tabndana
Polizgunhzbruudaandisshitoohrdahannl

Not really, his power, quickness and reflexes were insane. He got away with things nonother boxer could have except maybe rjj

He is nowhere near the top 100 P4P list. Achieving something against other elite boxers is what is a true testament of power, quickness and reflexes. I know it's hard for you to appreciate real skill though - you like low hanging fruit like Nas.

Yeah because he'd put them to sleep and sleep is the cousin of death

Prime Naz was a special fighter, perhaps the most naturally gifted of all time, he had a great career, but he lost interest in boxing so young, he should have been around in his prime long enough to fight Manny, Floyd, Marquez and Barerra again and at his best he'd have been a difficult fight for anyone.
He was European special, which was American above average in boxing. Floyd,Manny, and Barerra in their primes would have embarrassed this kid and he knows it.

not sure what to tell u if u cant hear the emotion in his delivery
But that's not his voice, it's a cheap shit effect that should've died with Cher's career a long time ago.

Back