Is there any chance Jones is innocent?

What do you guys think?

Maybe we should wait until more facts come out?

THere's a chance he didn't know about the roids
Of course there's a chance. Track record is bad but maybe this is an isolated incident <NightKingBringIt>

I wonder how Shogun woulda done in his UFC career if he'd started juicing?

So far USADA has NOT yet confirmed nor denied accusations. HATERS just love to jump on the bandwagon right quick.

#FLAKES

I don't know. I wonder how plausible an explanation it is that someone ACTUALLY got tainted supplements.

It could happen. Happened to Ben Johnson in the 1988 Olympics. Someone can easily spike your drink. But did it really...

What's crazy is he seems to revel in posting pictures of himself built like a Greek God, almost daring the commission to catch him, which they invariably do.

It's almost like the serial killer who wants to be caught.

Bones is a straight up psychopath.

The only path is this

Addicted to coke ( busted for coke ) -> cant get it up b/c coke addiction so he takes dick pills and gets busted for banned substance in dick pills -> someone , somehow , taints his test with Turinabol or slips Turinabol in his drink sometime during fight week.

Thats highly unlikely though

Someone call Johnny Cochran

there's also people who just don't care if he cheated or not and suspect that everyone is on them.

I'm not saying you specifically, but some of those people that talk about everyone bring on gear (without having failed a test) say that Jones deserves his due process

Two times? It's not impossible, but it is unlikely. It's like me being caught two times with a stolen cellphone in my poken. Hey, maybe someone put it there. Is it impossible? No. But do you really feel comfortable being that naive? It's his responsability not to take anything that's illegal. If he does, it's up to him to prove it wasn't intentionally. If he can't prove it, then i have no choice but simply see him as a cheater

{<huh}
Always a chance. Let Due Process work itself out first.

I just mean, how can the incident be isolated?

If I remember correctly, once for coke, once for dick pills, now again for something (Tbol, is what I heard).

Isolated is not the right word to use in this situation... Maybe ”extremely unlucky”?

Or looking at his history, it's not unreasonable for alot of folks to start thinking more along the lines of "habitual"

SIDENOTE: Full disclosure, I'm not a hater and I'll tune into a JBJ fight any time... Juice or not, I think he's probably one of the top three talents we've seen.

If this was his first offense then of course but fool me once......

Let's say you are the best at your sport and you piss hot. Twice. Even if he did not take that shit on purpose you gotta know what the fuck you are putting into your body when you're at that level.

That's reason enough to ban that sucker for a long time.

I just mean, how can the incident be isolated?

If I remember correctly, once for coke, once for dick pills, now again for something (Tbol, is what I heard).

Isolated is not the right word to use in this situation... Maybe ”extremely unlucky”?

Or looking at his history, it's not unreasonable for alot of folks to start thinking more along the lines of "habitual"

SIDENOTE: Full disclosure, I'm not a hater and I'll tune into a JBJ fight any time... Juice or not, I think he's probably one of the top three talents we've seen.
I just think we need to get this investigated. Too early to judge...but yeah I know what you mean...I see how his past can make people not trust him again.

Of course there's a chance. Track record is bad but maybe this is an isolated incident <NightKingBringIt>

giphy.gif

Back