Is there a way to remove BJ from the Hall of Fame? He needs to go.

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
Has anybody been removed from any Hall of Fame?

All fighters decline with age but he's been declining since he was 31 years old! So that fact that he's "old" now (though not that old) is not an excuse for his decline earlier on.

I was a MMA fan when BJ was in his prime and even back then, I did not see what the big deal was about him. Sure he was a decent fighter but that's all he was.

HE WAS NOT A GREAT FIGHTER.

By virtue of being champion, he was the best LW by default not in a heads and shoulders above all else sense. Similar to Chris Weidman. He won the belt (from Anderson of all people) and defended it a few times. But no one thinks Weidman is an all time great.

BJ is Weidman and Tim Sylvia with much better PR. A bunch of dumb marks fell for it.

Even OJ Simpson is still in the Hall of Fame. Cap Anson has barely even been questioned when it comes to baseball. I have doubts that Hitler would even be removed from a sports hall of fame.

BJ is 11-3-1 at LW. Sounds pretty good.

TS is shook by the fact a 5'6 pigeon speaker could murder him with his hands.

All fighters decline with age but he's been declining since he was 31 years old! So that fact that he's "old" now (though not that old) is not an excuse for his decline earlier on.

I was a MMA fan when BJ was in his prime and even back then, I did not see what the big deal was about him. Sure he was a decent fighter but that's all he was.

By virtue of being champion, he was the best LW by default not in a heads and shoulders above all else sense. Similar to Chris Weidman. He won the belt (from Anderson of all people) and defended it a few times. But no one thinks Weidman is an all time great.

BJ is Weidman and Tim Sylvia with much better PR. A bunch of dumb marks fell for it.
Sorry TS, but you need to go.
What BJ accomplished will NEVER be erased, no matter how much he sucks now.

So until you grow a brain and can use it properly, please refrain from making new threads...

user name to content ratio is very fitting

He was an amazing fighter and belongs in the Hall of Fame.

Only legitimate morons judge fighters on their aging down slope.

TS never saw BJ in his prime or he wouldn't have made this thread.

Is there a way to put you back into your mother's womb?

Also fitting username.

One of only 3 people in UFC history to win world titles in 2 weight classes.
When he beat Hughest, Hughes was the WW GOAT.
He won medals in the world BJJ championships 3 times in a row.
Freddie Roach complemented his boxing.
He has defeated MWs.
Not everyone age the same, you're a noob to combat sports.
giphy.gif

BJ was only good when the division was in it's infancy, and fought a bunch of subpar fighters. Him in his prime beat the likes of Florian, and Diego.

Fuck off! He certainly belongs there.

I will say I hope the entire facade of "BJ was so much better when training with Marinovich. Unbeatable". can now end.

It was just another BJ fanboy excuse as always. He fought fucking Kenny Florian and Deigo Sanchez. Didn't do much of anything in either fight, and didn't use much energy. THAT is how he made it 4-5 rounds without looking very tired. It had NOTHING to do with Marinovich....mmmmmKay?

Back