Is there a way to block GOAT talk?

McGregor is the OFFICIAL GOAT

He free-balled what it took GSP 4 years to do

Everybody need to agree that GSP is the GOAT

(He's the GOAT, come on. Stop hatin')

Mighty Mouse is GOAT

Jose Aldo is the GOAT.

giphy.gif

You will need to talk to Fedor to block this talk. He is the GOAT.

GSP is the GOAT

Colby Covington is kid GOAT.

Ban TS for bad thread

You're the WOAT

Yeah - Dont come on Sherdog .

McGregor is the OFFICIAL GOAT

He free-balled what it took GSP 4 years to do
<31>

TS only way to block it is to accept GSP as your one true GOAT..Once you accept the truth into your heart you will be set free. You will laugh at the blasphemers and heathens who dont know who the true GOAT is. You may get angry at first but you will learn to pity them for being so blind and stupid.

TS only way to block it is to accept GSP as your one true GOAT..Once you accept the truth into your heart you will be set free. You will laugh at the blasphemers and heathens who dont know who the true GOAT is. You may get angry at first but you will learn to pity them for being so blind and stupid.
Well I personally think ‘13 Ronda is the GOAT but each to their own

Why don’t you make a thread about it. I’m intrigued over here. I bet it would make for some good reading.

tenor.gif
Why don’t you make a thread about me making a thread about making a thread?

INCEPTION

Talking about who is the "GOAT" is for the same type of people that talk about P4P... IMO nerds with no self-distance. It's often times very subjective.
Wish people could just appreciate their favorite fighter and maybe argue what made that particular fighters career so special. No need to put other fighters down or be weird and annoying.

I agree TS. The shit gets old. And has anybody that feels really strongly about 1 guy or another EVER been persuaded to change their mind? Hell no.

Why is someone hatin if they don't think GSP is GOAT. The data is analyzed. GSP is a great fighter and probably the best point fighter around (may have disagreement from some Cruz fans).

Fedor worked for a living all year and went undefeated in his prime while finishing almost every fighter he faced. GSP worked a couple times a year on most years and still lost a fight and had a split decision to a natural Light Weight along with his retirement on a controversial decision. He then decides to return when a fighter who isn't Top five gets an upset victory (not coincidental timing).
Absolutely 100% right.

Talking about who is the "GOAT" is for the same type of people that talk about P4P... IMO nerds with no self-distance. It's often times very subjective.
Wish people could just appreciate their favorite fighter and maybe argue what made that particular fighters career so special. No need to put other fighters down or be weird and annoying.
This.

there is only one GOAT

Muhammad-Ali--58f8e3415f9b581d59712012.jpg

....and why? because he said it himself! no mma fighter did that!

/thread

there is only one GOAT

Muhammad-Ali--58f8e3415f9b581d59712012.jpg

....and why? because he said it himself! no mma fighter did that!

/thread

I heard he once wrestled an alligator, tussled with a whale. He handcuffed lightning, threw thunder in jail. Only last week, he murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick.

He's so mean, he makes medicine sick.

Back