is there a featherweight on the planet who can beat Conor?

This is your sick mature internet burn? That I act like I'm 12?
images

I will one up you using your own tactics! You appear to be a 10 year old hanging out with his 8 year old brother, giggling as you trash talk adults on the intertewbs. tee hee hee. Go watch some Peppa Pig or something and let your elders have a reasonable discussion. Boy, I really got you, just like you really got me! <3>
It's not about tactics or a sick burn. It was merely an observation. I look at your join date and surmise you must be a couple of decades old but you act like a child. You can't contribute and your responses are worthless. Proud of that? Bully for you.

He only got up from one because Chad tried an I'll advised guillotine. He was getting smashed. Asking the ref to stand up the figjt. What are you talking about
... he got up from every single take down EXCEPT for one, when the first round ended.

Chad landed a few takedowns but couldn't keep him there and he was the one getting smashed standing.

Lol, sherdoggers are just clinging for hope. Frankie would get mopped, I seriously doubt he'd even be able to take Conor down

Title of the thread should be

"Is there a man on the planet that can beat Conor?"

I don't think there is. <24>

Lol, sherdoggers are just clinging for hope. Frankie would get mopped, I seriously doubt he'd even be able to take Conor down
Hed probably get a few TDd. Hos wrestling is better than mendes and he got conor
Down. But no way he finishes conor. And i cant see him going 5 rounds being able to take those punches. Gray maynard almost put him away... conor would do damage.

He was making weight after the IV ban. U realize that right,
before he added extra mass to his body. for instance look at the gif with him flexing in his dress shirt with shogun behind him laughing compared to him now. Huge difference.

I dont see him cutting to 145 with ease anymore and no iv to help him get back on track.

before he added extra mass to his body. for instance look at the gif with him flexing in his dress shirt with shogun behind him laughing compared to him now. Huge difference.

I dont see him cutting to 145 with ease anymore and no iv to help him get back on track.
So youre basing this conclusion on pictures you saw. I dont think this conversation needs to continue. He has been alternating between lightweight and featherweight back and forth since 2008 and has never missed weight

So youre basing this conclusion on pictures you saw. I dont think this conversation needs to continue. He has been alternating between lightweight and featherweight back and forth since 2008 and has never missed weight
nope not just off a picture, but that was obvious evidence, but he has put on a lot of extra weight, and cause of that and how much he used to drain himself to make 145 to begin with i personally dont think its possible. No way he makes 145 now
good talk tho man

Also he has never been this big since 2008 either, goi figure you dont think that would make oit more difficult to cut to 145, even when he was smaller he came on the scales looking like a fema camp person

nope not just off a picture, but that was obvious evidence, but he has put on a lot of extra weight, and cause of that and how much he used to drain himself to make 145 to begin with i personally dont think its possible. No way he makes 145 now
good talk tho man

Also he has never been this big since 2008 either, goi figure you dont think that would make oit more difficult to cut to 145, even when he was smaller he came on the scales looking like a fema camp person
Eh you dont really have any evidence to support that he cant make 145 again other than looking at him.

Eh you dont really have any evidence to support that he cant make 145 again other than looking at him.
its the fact hes way bigger then hes ever been in his career, its not rocket science to see his body at 145 and understand how difficult the cut has always been for him. Added weight makes it more difficult or are you to retarded to understand something thta basic

its the fact hes way bigger then hes ever been in his career, its not rocket science to see his body at 145 and understand how difficult the cut has always been for him. Added weight makes it more difficult or are you to retarded to understand something thta basic
Looking at someones body doesnt suggest that they cant make weight. Complete broscience

With respect this hasn't been my experience.

I discuss Conor's skills and career with guys like @Shaddows and @Hardkore
pretty regularly, and while we never really agree we often come closer to a point of common ground, and I don't think I've ever had a conversation/argument with them that left me feeling that I wasted my time. They're both good posters and top blokes, even if they don't see Conor in the same light as some of his fans.

No doubt there are a couple exceptions to the rule, but that is a whole lot of garbage to sift through. 99% of the replies I get when I tried to talk about Conor reasonably were really awful so I gave up and decided to rustle the yimmies.

Respect to you guys for fighting the good fight though.

I ocassionally admit my Conor posts aren't serious so hopefully the solid posteres who are talking about Conor reasonably see that and just ignore those posts lol.

Looking at someones body doesnt suggest that they cant make weight. Complete broscience
no its the fact thats he gained a lot of extra weight from when he used to fight at 145. Its actual science lol the fuck is wrong with you

no its the fact thats he gained a lot of extra weight from when he used to fight at 145. Its actual science lol the fuck is wrong with you
^^Imagine getting this upset over another man's weight. Lol

Ok
So do you know his walk around weight when he first got in the ufc vs now?

Hes always walked around 170. Its not any different. Sorry sweetie, youre wrong

^^Imagine getting this upset over another man's weight. Lol

Ok
So do you know his walk around weight when he first got in the ufc vs now?

Hes always walked around 170. Its not any different. Sorry sweetie, youre wrong
so hes the same size now as hes been when he first came into the ufc is what you are saying..... lol good talk kid

Conor would have no trouble with Frankie whatsoever. It's hilarious people think that yet another easily hittable midget is the answer. Some people will never learn, I guess.

Frankie might've beaten Conor two years ago. Conor's had too much time to hone his TDD and grappling and get rid of the flashy stuff. Frankie is dead inside one.

Back