Is the young Brad Pitt the best looking guy that ever lived?

Is the young Brad Pitt the best looking guy that ever lived?

• Total voters
David Beckham?
Chris Hemsworth?
Scott Eastwood?
Anthony Anderson?

Beauty is very much in the eye of the beholder and everything, but I'll say it...

As a straight bloke who can admit when someone is a good looking bloke.....I don't rate Brad Pitt. He's got tiny, beady eyes; his face has got quite a featureless vibe to it and his facial structure will not age particularly well, In my opinion. He'll soon be looking gaunt as fuck, if he isn't already.

Brad Pitt was 35 in Fight Club, very impressive. At that level of looks there is no objective better or worse, it comes down to preference and even that isn't static.

Beauty is very much in the eye of the beholder and everything, but I'll say it...

As a straight bloke who can admit when someone is a good looking bloke.....I don't rate Brad Pitt. He's got tiny, beady eyes; his face has got quite a featureless vibe to it and his facial structure will not age particularly well, In my opinion. He'll soon be looking gaunt as fuck, if he isn't already.

Guy is already in his mid-50s, man. You can criticize his features if you like, but he has already demonstrated that he ages well.

shiloh-jolie-780x405.jpg

How long before his son transitions?

Brad Pitt was 35 in Fight Club, very impressive. At that level of looks there is no objective better or worse, it comes down to preference and even that isn't static.
few men have Pitt's longetivity. He's gonna look good beyond his 60's. He recently got dumped by an MIT professor though.

Think Sexyama is Japanese, tbf...
Ya, Koreans are a good-looking people. Korean Zombie is also very handsome.
Akiyama is actually full Korean but born in Japan. Disagree on KZ though, love the guy but he's goofy looking.

Akiyama is actually full Korean but born in Japan. Disagree on KZ though, love the guy but he's goofy looking.
You're well-informed.

Don't know about goofy-looking, that's a bit harsh, maybe KZ doesn't photograph well but i think he is very attractive, great natural-looking lean physique too

23-Chan-Sung-JungWEC51w_6815-750x370.jpg

I watched troy the other day. Not sure about the most handsome. But he's definitely a handsome man.

Not concerned, i never knock a dude or clown him for having a small dick its lame, was just having a convo, im not hung either just average. 7 and half inches. But shaq is seven foot tall im only six foot two so you would expect his penis to be massive, even howard stern wonder if he was hung Stern only has a six incher at six foot five.
Well I'm 5'10 with a 3 inch Dick

Should I just kill myself or what

Back