Is the Xbox 360 and PS3 the goat generation of consoles?

I still never left the PS3. It's an awesome system and great to collect for right now because most games are cheap. I'm currently trying to collect every fighting game for it.

And surprisingly enough, it's still being supported online. I sometimes wonder if the 360/PS3 will ever truly die, since they are still taking in some cash with online game sales, and have partnerships with services like Netflix.

And surprisingly enough, it's still being supported online. I sometimes wonder if the 360/PS3 will ever truly die, since they are still taking in some cash with online game sales, and have partnerships with services like Netflix.
Yup, I watch Netflix/Youtube off it and recently purchased a bunch of games off the store that will die when psn for ps3 does like Soul Calibur II HD, Street Fighter III: Third Strike, Virtua Fighter 5 FS, Tekken 5 DR, Soldner X2, etc...

Yup, I watch Netflix/Youtube off it and recently purchased a bunch of games off the store that will die when psn for ps3 does like Soul Calibur II HD, Street Fighter III: Third Strike, Virtua Fighter 5 FS, Tekken 5 DR, Soldner X2, etc...

There really needs to be a VF6, holy shit.

I can't remember how much hours I spent on Dark Souls, Fallout 3 & NV.. I do love the PS4/Xbox one generation .

yeah
i play my ps3 more than my ps4 and i have all the latest games.
idk man. maybe i just i love my classics.

I'm shocked by this thread. I consider the PS3 to easily be the worst of Sony's home consoles (not including VITA). The PS3 console had huge dry spells and looking back on that generation I have the least amount of games for it. Actually as of now I already own more PS4 games than PS3 games.

For me it would would have to be.

1) PS1
2) PS2
3) PS4
4) PS3

PS2 / Xbox

PS2 is the best selling console in history, by far. I don't see anything about todays games that have improved besides the graphics.

Back