Is the WWE Network worth subscribing to?

I think it's worth it, and I'm a cheap-ass who, er ... knows how to use the internet. Just for the ppvs alone it's worth 120 bucks a year. That'd be like if you just ordered Mania and Summerslam on ppv and got the rest for free.

I barely touch the archives (usually just the ppvs, NXT, 205 Live, and Talking Smack) but that also is a good value. The library is huge. Should be more complete than it is but it's huge.

Maybe through Mania. After that though WWE sucks so bad not even the old shit is worth giving money to retard Vince who has sex with Reigns all the time.

When you factor in:

PPV price for HD: $50 on average
There's going to be 20 PPVs this year
WrestleMania will have an average price of about $70 for HD.

So, if you were to get EVERY ppv, in HD (as they are on the Network), you're looking at $1,020, you're literally saving $900. For the $120 for the year you spend, you wouldn't get three PPVs in HD.

And on top of that, you get almost every WWE, WCW and ECW PPV,

332 WWE PPVs
120 WCW PPVs
25 ECW PPVs

Now, if you were to get ALL of those on DVD (although, that's probably not possible, but say you could), on Amazon, they're $18 each, you're paying $8,586 ($10,732.50 if you opt for blu-ray). Obviously, WWE Network keeps them in the archive, so you'd also have to get this year's on DVD too, which would be $360 per year cost (maybe a little more, because of WrestleMania, or it's $450 if you get Blu-Ray)

So, to get all of that right now, you'll have to lay out around at an absolute best cast scenario $9,966, which gets you 997 months of the network, in fact, we'll call it 998, because the wrestlemania DVDs cost more.

You'll get 83 years WWE Network subscription, and that's just for the actual wrestling content.

If you want the Documentaries, the 73 shows "Beyond the Ring" series, which are also on DVD, which are between $5-20, so we'll, split the difference, and call it $10 a piece, that's a further $730, which puts you up to a ball park figure of $10,700.

So, for that, you'll get 1071 months of Network subscription, which gives you 89 years and 3 months.

And you still get exclusives like NXT, 205 Live, Cruiserweight Classic, The United Kingdom Tournament, Table For 3, Legends with JBL, The Stone Cold Podcast, Camp WWE, Holy Foley (don't watch Holy Foley, it sucks horrendously), The Edge and Chrstian Show, and even Network Exclusive shows like Beast in the East.

Yeah, it's worth it.

$120/yr for Mania, RR, Summerslam, SS, and access to the entire WWE catalogue. If you're into the business, sounds like a good deal to me.

When you factor in:

So, if you were to get EVERY ppv, in HD (as they are on the Network), you're looking at $1,020, you're literally saving $900. For the $120 for the year you spend, you wouldn't get three PPVs in HD.

332 WWE PPVs
120 WCW PPVs
25 ECW PPVs

Now, if you were to get ALL of those on DVD (although, that's probably not possible, but say you could), on Amazon, they're $18 each, you're paying $8,586 ($10,732.50 if you opt for blu-ray). Obviously, WWE Network keeps them in the archive, so you'd also have to get this year's on DVD too, which would be $360 per year cost (maybe a little more, because of WrestleMania, or it's $450 if you get Blu-Ray)

So, to get all of that right now, you'll have to lay out around at an absolute best cast scenario $9,966, which gets you 997 months of the network, in fact, we'll call it 998, because the wrestlemania DVDs cost more.

You'll get 83 years WWE Network subscription, and that's just for the actual wrestling content.

If you want the Documentaries, the 73 shows "Beyond the Ring" series, which are also on DVD, which are between $5-20, so we'll, split the difference, and call it $10 a piece, that's a further $730, which puts you up to a ball park figure of $10,700.

So, for that, you'll get 1071 months of Network subscription, which gives you 89 years and 3 months.

And you still get exclusives like NXT, 205 Live, Cruiserweight Classic, The United Kingdom Tournament, Table For 3, Legends with JBL, The Stone Cold Podcast, Camp WWE, Holy Foley (don't watch Holy Foley, it sucks horrendously), The Edge and Chrstian Show, and even Network Exclusive shows like Beast in the East.

Yeah, it's worth it.
I read all those numbers in the cadence of the Steiner math promo

depends how much you like/how often you watch wrestling.

Two PPVs a month and NXT.......Godammn rights it's worth it.

Seriously looking into it. Gonna host some PPV parties in the man cave.

I didnt know mania and SS was included. I remember it not being. I was considering getting it for the Rumble but..i know how to use the innernets as well so.

Of course. So much content for $10 a month.

I didnt know mania and SS was included. I remember it not being. I was considering getting it for the Rumble but..i know how to use the innernets as well so.

They were always included. It launched around the time of WM30.

110%.

PPVs, NXT, 205 Live, Talking Smack, tons of cool original content like Ride Along, Breaking Ground, WWE 24, Table for 3 and Legends with JBL. You've also got the hours and hours of different wrestling promotions as well as WWE's past Raw/SmackDown/all their other TV shows and PPVs.

I don't see why not. It's $10 a month...that's an entree at your typical lunch menu or a few beers at the bar.

The PPVs are great but the true gems are all of the old content

Not for Holy Foley.

PPVs, Talking Smack and NXT are worth the buy.

All PPVs are always available and always have been. Fuckers even give away free month subs before WM.

You do NOT get current tv programs, just old ones.

Also watch some Smokey Mountain Wrestling YouTube.

When you factor in:

332 WWE PPVs
120 WCW PPVs
25 ECW PPVs

Yeah, it's worth it.

You working for WWE now Smigg? ;)

All of the PPVs are included. Plus all the old stuff and NXT. The PPVs alone make it worth it for me because I'd be ordering Mania, Rumble, SummerSlam and a few others without it, so it's already paid for. Factor in that I have an almost 5-year-old son who wants to watch wrestling all the time and we've got it on pretty much all evening every evening after he gets out of school.

Back