Is The War Room A Mecca For The Alt Right Like 4chan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Left Cross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I recently was penalized with a yellow card for making a left leaning thread. I was attacked viciously by small minded men enraged by an alternative viewpoint and was then punished for it.

My question to the forum: is this forum nothing more than a place for pro trump bots to indoctrinate the stupid?

Need more memes.
images

11988568_951607221567034_8577554718773346485_n.jpg

bfe271b08ec2d51bd9f84e8142adea5e.jpg

I recently was penalized with a yellow card for making a left leaning thread. I was attacked viciously by small minded men enraged by an alternative viewpoint and was then punished for it.

My question to the forum: is this forum nothing more than a place for pro trump bots to indoctrinate the stupid?

Yes. Make no mistake, no one here legitimately disagrees (except you). t
The rest of us are just different varieties of alt-right trying to stir the pot in our own unique way.

fascist mods holding you down bro

keep up the good fight

The replies so far should tell you everything you need to know.

The right-wing of this board was energized by Trump's win. Not so much anymore.

giphy.gif

Political wins and defeats fuel this place. Trump is currently bungling a lot of tasks, so the left has been fired up lately.

You make a series of shitty left wing threads. I wouldn't judge a mod for thinking you're a troll because I think you're one too.

While its unfair to categorize all the right wingers on here as "alt-righters", there is certainly some pretty extreme views from those that are.

the moderate right wingers just see things differently from me, is normal

Basically. I wouldn't be surprised if the War Room gets Sherdog on the SPLC list of hate sites. I'd probably recommend hiding it from non-logged in folks like the P&M subsection is.

Honestly, very few people ever heard of the "alt right" until Hillary needed an excuse for getting shlonged in the election.

The left always needs a boogeyman so they don't have to actually debate anything of substance.

The left named all their detractors "alt right" so they could then find terrible people and also call them alt right. That way if you aren't a Hillary voter, you are in the same group as nazis

You don't go on /pol do you TS? Cause if you did, you'd know that they hate jews above all else. Where as many here are either straight up zionist or pro Israel.

most of the right wingers here are yellow too. Maybe you are just a dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back