Is the UFC product a bit boring nowadays?

How they gonna do that?

Imagine asking the best fighters to compete? What would they say? "Oh ill just face the winner"

They cant even afford to have all their best guys on it.

Imagine trying to get Islam or Volk to compete once every 2 months. "no thanks lol"

Not to mention how much weight cutting everyone would have to do,and lack of steroids to heal up faster.

Im sure the NSAC will not interfere at all with medical suspensions either. Not to mention how completley fucking logjammed it will make all divisions participating.

Glorious!
Notice how u like to jump to the complete deep end just to make yourself sound smarter.

when we said they should change some rules, u jumped to omg chainsawsz! Just to discredit what we said.

you’re not foolin anyone with your attempts at wit. If u got nothing to add to the discussion, then gtfo, why are u on a forum talking about it? Its just 2 guys fighting bruh!

Speaking of money,having all your big stars on one card in tournmanet brackets every 2 months is 3 cards total,and wont generate enough money to make it worth doing it.

Especially if the most popular guys get eliminated in the first round.

Also are they going to use that money to bribe NSAC to allow exemptions for PEDS and medical suspensions to all the fighters???

Plus they dont have enough money to make a guy like Conor to participate. He can make quite enough off one fight. The top level guys have very expensive and long training camps,this isnt 2004 anymore. The times have changed and the days of tournaments is over.
Another reason why one fc and bellator actually has a better product than the ufc. The only thing UFC has is the name and fighters flock there for prestige, but even thats becoming less nowadays. Francis ngannou is better than every ufc hw right now.

Another reason why one fc and bellator actually has a better product than the ufc. The only thing UFC has is the name and fighters flock there for prestige, but even thats becoming less nowadays. Francis ngannou is better than every ufc hw right now.

ACA has a better MMA roster than ONE. You should start watching that.

Bellator is a better product than UFC?? lol u dont say.

Thats like magic or something. Like how they have cards you never know about cos they dont promote em. Or the 50 yr old vs 50 yr old main events.

Hate watching and making weekly threads for confirmation bias does sound pretty boring.
You should probably never discuss mma on here then. Its just 2 people fighting in a cage, what the hell is there to discuss right?

Im not discussing the same thing weekly, im asking what new things you want. Yet, you add nothing, which is more even more boring.

we get it, dana and ufc are perfect in your eyes and any criticism of them must be met with resistance.

Bellator is a better product than UFC?? lol u dont say.

Thats like magic or something. Like how they have cards you never know about cos they dont promote em. Or the 50 yr old vs 50 yr old main events.
Sure bellator does use up old names. I even said the ufc has better fighters because they flock there for the prestige. But bellator has tournaments, and some of their below LHW fighters are on par with UFC talent. They also do bellator vs rizin, they co promote.

I know you worship ufc, so nothing can change your mind.

Btw, you dont need to check back in here and make the same arguments every day….its just 2 people fighting in a cage, what is there to talk about, right?

Sure bellator does use up old names. I even said the ufc has better fighters because they flock there for the prestige. But bellator has tournaments, and some of their below LHW fighters are on par with UFC talent. They also do bellator vs rizin, they co promote.

I know you worship ufc, so nothing can change your mind.

Btw, you dont need to check back in here and make the same arguments every day….its just 2 people fighting in a cage, what is there to talk about, right?
lol

I never said I worship the UFC,or even agree with everything they do.

However,when people say UFC is boring,their reasoning always makes me laugh,and thus I comment on it. People think that they can just go back to 20 yrs ago,but its impossible. A tournament WOULD be cool if it could be done the way it was then...but it cant. The MMA world has COMPLETLEY changed. No one wants multiple divisions held up over a 6 month tourney anymore. Especially with all the injuries and medical suspensions that will make it a mess.No one looks at the Bellator tourneys with the same reverence as the PRIDE GP's with good reason. Modern MMA cant recreate that stuff. Its PALES in comparison to those wild west days,and you cannot go back. Also the best fighters generally make too much money a fight to make such a thing worth it,and who wants to see a bunch of b-carders doing it? Japan was able to do things with almost no laws. You just cant get away with that stuff today. I think that MMA fans should stop trying to chase the past thats gone forever.

I also dont think having mixed rules bouts is a good idea either,at least not in the UFC.

In the UFC the guys are fighting to be the best, to be the champion. Mixed rules stuff just slows all that stuff down. You could argue TUF and two titlists fighting each other does to,and you'd be right,but at least they'd be MMA bouts instead of "well he only won cos it was striking only"

That kind of cheapens this thing that MMA is. UFC should not do that kind of stuff,leave that to Rizin and ONE where they can be more loose with what they are trying to be.

You should probably never discuss mma on here then. Its just 2 people fighting in a cage, what the hell is there to discuss right?

Im not discussing the same thing weekly, im asking what new things you want. Yet, you add nothing, which is more even more boring.

we get it, dana and ufc are perfect in your eyes and any criticism of them must be met with resistance.

I said nothing about the UFC and Dana being perfect. You’re projecting this assumption on everyone ITT and that tells me you’re just here to incessantly bitch about stuff.

I watch RIZIN and other stuff. Sure I watch the UFC but outside of the fighter roster I could give a fuck about the brand itself (I prefer the rules, production and product of other orgs by far) UFC and Bellator are my least favorite in that regard (they just have talent rich rosters). My only UFC issue outside of that is being back tournaments, I love them.

You’re basically hate watching and looking for an echo chamber that’s fucking idiotic.

Hey guys I’m going to keep eating this same food that tastes like shit while constantly complaining and seeking out others to share my views. Sorry, I’d rather eat something more tasty, so should you.

You’re threads are not a good look and your replies are a bit spastic. I’m normally just fast forwarding to or even through fights without getting my panties that twisted. Like I said I much prefer other things but at the end of the day am just watching the fights.

I said nothing about the UFC and Dana being perfect. You’re projecting this assumption on everyone ITT and that tells me you’re just here to incessantly bitch about stuff.

I watch RIZIN and other stuff. Sure I watch the UFC but outside of the fighter roster I could give a fuck about the brand itself (I prefer the rules, production and product of other orgs by far) UFC and Bellator are my least favorite in that regard (they just have talent rich rosters). My only UFC issue outside of that is being back tournaments, I love them.

You’re basically hate watching and looking for an echo chamber that’s fucking idiotic.

Hey guys I’m going to keep eating this same food that tastes like shit while constantly complaining and seeking out others to share my views. Sorry, I’d rather eat something more tasty, so should you.

You’re threads are not a good look and your replies are a bit spastic. I’m normally just fast forwarding to or even through fights without getting my panties that twisted. Like I said I much prefer other things but at the end of the day am just watching the fights.
Omg bring back tournaments, people say this every week, how boring.

Omg bring back tournaments, people say this every week, how boring.

You’re actually boring and depressing with this shit. I care about the fighting aspects only, I’m sorry I’m not getting in on your whiny Karen shit. What do you want again? Besides this pedantic trite posting shit.

Tournaments are nice, again I like more open rules, I like better judging systems, unlike smaller cages and octagons (to force more action) and think champions shouldn’t go more than 6 months without defending. Liking production values and atmosphere of other orgs isn’t as important to me (though I tend to think the UFC and Bellator score lower marks here) they score the highest marks with roster talent.

Also agree, thicker ring girls 100% universally.

I don't think there's anything that different with MMA these days but fuck me, I just don't care about it like I used to and watch out of habit. I finish nearly every card feeling underwhelmed or like I wasted my time, and I feel that way even when I know I don't have anything better to do. It makes me think of how I felt at the end of my time as an avid pro-wrestling fan, except I don't even care enough to cry about it.

Peaks and valleys.
Ying ang yang.

Get more interests, the door is always open

Reactions: HHJ
Really if it's that dull to folks mayhap it's best they move on. If you are expecting any drastic changes anytime soon... Well don't hold your breath. Absolutely 0 is accomplished and will be accomplished from anything said here.

Deeds not words.

Course 99% of folks are of the latter.

Too bad but that's life.

<Fedor23>

Also

<{JustBleed}>

You’re actually boring and depressing with this shit. I care about the fighting aspects only, I’m sorry I’m not getting in on your whiny Karen shit. What do you want again? Besides this pedantic trite posting shit.

Tournaments are nice, again I like more open rules, I like better judging systems, unlike smaller cages and octagons (to force more action) and think champions shouldn’t go more than 6 months without defending. Liking production values and atmosphere of other orgs isn’t as important to me (though I tend to think the UFC and Bellator score lower marks here) they score the highest marks with roster talent.

Also agree, thicker ring girls 100% universally.
Omg ur whining about the same shit people whine about every week!

Back