Is the UFC linked to Matt Hughes Accident???

first this is too soon for all the hyper sensitive people out there.

i was inspired by matt in his prime, and he is a hard working great martial artist but i do not know him personally so i have zero emotion tied into this incident as sad as it is i have enough of my own problems to let this enter my head in a negative way.

but lets talk about it because running into a train is something odd.
people love to speculate.
cte, the ufc, how did this happen?

He lost his job with the ufc, so i really don't think they had anything to do with it. dana has also let fighters go over to bellator without much resistance. he doesn't stop fighters from trying to make more money if they can on most occasions. I honestly think he would support guys like matt and chuck at this point to go compete where they are able to use trt especially.

i think the cte speculation is actually an interesting idea to speculate on and its something fans of this sport don't talk about nearly enough. head trauma effects and changes people mentally on multiple levels.
it seems unrealistic this was a suicide attempt because if it was i would think he'd just lay on the track or jump in front of it.
that still doesn't mean it wasn't or that head trauma wasn't involved in some way leading up to the crash. its very strange for something like this to happen. he apparently hit it head on and it nailed the passenger side.
was he seeking an adrenaline rush?
what were the events that took place before the accident?
who was he helping and in what way?

a lot of questions to be asked and a lot of conflicting confusing information coming out about it.

i personally think it was simply an accident where he was either trying to take a short cut by getting around the tracks or to another road faster or was in an area where he was not able to see the train coming and was maybe playing music loud or distracted.

Was huges really thinking about coming back?

first this is too soon for all the hyper sensitive people out there.

i was inspired by matt in his prime, and he is a hard working great martial artist but i do not know him personally so i have zero emotion tied into this incident as sad as it is i have enough of my own problems to let this enter my head in a negative way.

but lets talk about it because running into a train is something odd.
people love to speculate.
cte, the ufc, how did this happen?

He lost his job with the ufc, so i really don't think they had anything to do with it. dana has also let fighters go over to bellator without much resistance. he doesn't stop fighters from trying to make more money if they can on most occasions. I honestly think he would support guys like matt and chuck at this point to go compete where they are able to use trt especially.

i think the cte speculation is actually an interesting idea to speculate on and its something fans of this sport don't talk about nearly enough. head trauma effects and changes people mentally on multiple levels.
it seems unrealistic this was a suicide attempt because if it was i would think he'd just lay on the track or jump in front of it.
that still doesn't mean it wasn't or that head trauma wasn't involved in some way leading up to the crash. its very strange for something like this to happen. he apparently hit it head on and it nailed the passenger side.
was he seeking an adrenaline rush?
what were the events that took place before the accident?
who was he helping and in what way?

a lot of questions to be asked and a lot of conflicting confusing information coming out about it.

i personally think it was simply an accident where he was either trying to take a short cut by getting around the tracks or to another road faster or was in an area where he was not able to see the train coming and was maybe playing music loud or distracted.
motive isn't enough to speculate though. you have no evidence to go with it.

You are correct.

Was just talking to Tupac (one of my close friends no I will not give you his number!) and he heard from Elvis that He accidentally walked into the fake moon set where a UFC exec was discussing the Princess Diana assassination with the Queen and they decided that they would get the real killer of Pres Kennedy to go try to kill Hughes.

What the title exactly said. It's no secret that Matt was very upset with the UFC over his firing and was quoted to be interested in a comeback fight with Bellator. With that said and the fact that Matt is one of the biggest draws in MMA, is it crazy to think that the UFC and Dana have something to do with the latest incident surrounding him? I don't think the UFC will allow one of their biggest draws and HOF to go to Belator, especially after all the recent talent crossover.

You are a douche

What the title exactly said. It's no secret that Matt was very upset with the UFC over his firing and was quoted to be interested in a comeback fight with Bellator. With that said and the fact that Matt is one of the biggest draws in MMA, is it crazy to think that the UFC and Dana have something to do with the latest incident surrounding him? I don't think the UFC will allow one of their biggest draws and HOF to go to Belator, especially after all the recent talent crossover.

Hughes was a pioneer of UFC but, he is useless at this point in contention and skill set. He couldn't compete at his best in today's mma.

ban

Hughes was a pioneer of UFC but, he is useless at this point in contention and skill set. He couldn't compete at his best in today's mma.
You're completely wrong. Not only can he still compete at the highest levels, he also had a UFC corporate position which means he knows a lot of day to day secrets that can hurt the UFC badly if shared with a competitor

motive isn't enough to speculate though. you have no evidence to go with it.

I don't claim i know anything or there is enough evidence for any idea i presented.
Hitting a train is odd it makes this an interesting thing to think about.
Conflicting information has been released.
A lot of people are making some crazy assumptions
Its a bit of fun.
Not at the expense of matt and this unfortunate event.
but just entertaining the ridiculousness of what people are saying on here, and triggering the over sensitive people who think way to much about the intent of these thoughts or assumptions.
i also think bringing up the discussion of head trauma at any point is relevant and important even if that had absolutely nothing to do with it.
fans expressing concern, and wondering what happened here is fine.
even if some of it comes off as a bit insensitive who cares.
to wonder how it happened and to discuss it is good.

You're completely wrong. Not only can he still compete at the highest levels, he also had a UFC corporate position which means he knows a lot of day to day secrets that can hurt the UFC badly if shared with a competitor

Uhm no he cant.. he is in a coma..

He couldn't handle Andy Wang today. Retired because he could no longer compete and he is now older. You sound mad?

Back