is the UFC being shown up by WWE on PED's?

michaelsilva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Stephanie Mchaman insults Roman Reigns in front of everyone for PED usage

Randy Orton also takes shot at Brock Lesnar

Is Dana White soft on his fighters that take PED's?

It sounded to me like he threw Jones under the bus pretty thoroghly.

gez3mnu.gif

When it's not real, they can add in wherever they want to create drama and controversy as needed

A handful suspect Roman didn't even pop for anything and that was just an angle...I mean, how perfect is it he got suspended 30 days, just in time for the next PPV to be unaffected by his suspension

When it's not real, they can add in wherever they want to create drama and controversy as needed

A handful suspect Roman didn't even pop for anything and that was just an angle...I mean, how perfect is it he got suspended 30 days, just in time for the next PPV to be unaffected by his suspension

Lol, I don't think WWE would bury their talent just to make story lines. They always reference current events and take subtle shots when they are deserved

Hasn't Orton failed for steroids before?

Damn shame i already knew that when I haven't watched wrestling since WWE bought out WCW

no of course they arent showing up the UFC

another reason why i hate WWE these days. they can say whatever just to get ratings.

He probably had a planned vacation for that period.

They still make WWE shows?

WWE doing nothing about Brock's test because as a part time wrestler he does not fall under their wellness program.

Back