Is the left finished?

The left is what made Western Civilization worth living in.

I don't believe it is that simplistic. It is far more fair to say that the combination of conservative and liberal values (and other factors) are what made Western Civilization worth living in.

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO, The right is in drivers seat heading for that Great Wall @100mph with no seat belts on...

The right have very short memories. While I admit Trump's Presidency will be more entertaining, It will be as bad(if not worse) Than Bush's. Just look at the adminestration that has been assembled.

The "outsider" Trump has made the same decisions as any Republican would. Very neo-con form the VP down.

The right have very short memories. While I admit Trump's Presidency will be more entertaining, It will be as bad(if not worse) Than Bush's. Just look at the adminestration that has been assembled.

The "outsider" Trump has made the same decisions as any Republican would. Very neo-con form the VP down.
I don't think you know what a neo-con is.

If Trump's cabinet was neo-con, the CIA would be backing him 100% and people like McCain would be swinging on his nuts.

Just being rich and conservative and possibly even corrupt doesn't make you a neo-con, even though neo-cons might be those things. It's a case of not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims kind of thing. The neo-cons are/ were a very specific group of people that controlled power in the CIA, the military, the NSA, and contractors for decades since around late 1970s.

The neo-cons are the specific people behind lying about Iraq's WMDs, Iran-Contra, drug smuggling, and all that stuff.

The whole premise of the left is being tolerant but then completely losing their shit when a women wears a "maga" gown to the Grammy's.
The left is a huge joke now.
no.....

the lefts premise is being MORE tolerant than the right....and that the left should pose as an example of tolerance compared to others....

its not not absolute no rules tolerance....only extreme liberals are like that.

people put too much expectations on people. people by nature are selfish and will put up a guard against something at some point.

I don't think you know what a neo-con is.

If Trump's cabinet was neo-con, the CIA would be backing him 100% and people like McCain would be swinging on his nuts.

Just being rich and conservative and possibly even corrupt doesn't make you a neo-con, even though neo-cons might be those things. It's a case of not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims kind of thing. The neo-cons are/ were a very specific group of people that controlled power in the CIA, the military, the NSA, and contractors for decades since around late 1970s.

The neo-cons are the specific people behind lying about Iraq's WMDs, Iran-Contra, drug smuggling, and all that stuff.

Pence will be in full compliance with "mad dog" Mattis and the writing is on the wall for an Iran war. Trump won't give a shit either way as long as he's winning bigly. Don't tell me I don't know what neocon mean. I know where this shitshow is going and it will be dictated by neo-cons.

Pence will be in full compliance with "mad dog" Mattis and the writing is on the wall for an Iran war. Trump won't give a shit either way as long as he's winning bigly. Don't tell me I don't know what neocon mean. I know where this shitshow is going and it will be dictated by neo-cons.
Neo-cons aren't an idea or an ideology or a political affiliation. Start back with when George Bush controlled the CIA. Him and the people around him are/ were "neocons".

Example -- all the people who signed this were/ are "neocons": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

No one around Trump is a neocon. Neocons hate Trump. He's their mortal enemy, especially after the joke he made their 2016 poster boy, Jeb! Bush, look like.

They may be old, corrupt, rich white men who are warmongers. But they're not neocons.

death by a thousand cuts

Neo-cons aren't an idea or an ideology or a political affiliation. Start back with when George Bush controlled the CIA. Him and the people around him are/ were "neocons".

Example -- all the people who signed this were/ are "neocons": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

No one around Trump is a neocon. Neocons hate Trump. He's their mortal enemy, especially after the joke he made their 2016 poster boy, Jeb! Bush, look like.

They may be old, corrupt, rich white men who are warmongers. But they're not neocons.

I think you're splitting hairs here. There are shades of grey in politics. This administration will act neo-con. If the people in it don't fit your tight definition that isn't my problem. The end result will be the same. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...................

Finished? The swarm festers!

the_hive___starcraft_2_by_scotchlover-d7xkyaq.png

Anything the left says is now often 'fake news' according to the alt right.

I feel the term has sabotaged the left. No one is taking the major news networks seriously anymore it seems.

Thanks for giving us fake news Trump. Now we deem all the news as 'fake' if it doesn't run with the Trump narrative.

4Sure more entertaining a Presidency under Trump but at what expense..? I will give him credit for making me look at different newz sources, but it still comes back to the same thing America looks very vulnerable right now as a British subject & Canadian citizen who's spent fair time in the states you looking very shaky right now...

I think you're splitting hairs here. There are shades of grey in politics. This administration will act neo-con. If the people in it don't fit your tight definition that isn't my problem. The end result will be the same. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...................
The end result might still be be the same but it won't be neo-cons.

A tranny walks like a woman, talks like a woman but isn't a woman.

I'm not splitting hairs. That's actually what neo-cons are. They're not an ideology. They're a very specific group of people.

It's like calling the Patriots the Redskins just because both are football teams. The Patriots are the Patriots.. The neo-cons are the people who were Bush senior's friends and circle around the CIA and military industrial complex from the late 1970s onwards.

More and more people are seeing how insane and how violent the left is.

Far from it. What is today considered "the Middle" is actually what the Democratic Party used to be and is supposed to be about. Once this idiotic Progressive nonsense is killed off and Democrats can get back to being what they're supposed to be stuff will hopefully get back to normal.

The next generation is always more amplified than the one before it. The next generation is going to be a lot worse than now, it's history.

The end result might still be be the same but it won't be neo-cons.

A tranny walks like a woman, talks like a woman but isn't a woman.

I'm not splitting hairs. That's actually what neo-cons are. They're not an ideology. They're a very specific group of people.

It's like calling the Patriots the Redskins just because both are football teams. The Patriots are the Patriots.. The neo-cons are the people who were Bush senior's friends and circle around the CIA and military industrial complex from the late 1970s onwards.

You busted me. So what will we call those fucking assholes running shit now?

I'm not suggesting....I'm saying one party says if you cut off your pecker,that makes you a women and that is absolutely insane.
Honestly...if you have an argument against that,I really don't know what to say.
Your question is "is the left finished", and it's just a silly question. But I think you know that, and just need room to vent.

Tbh the use of the word "statist" reminds me of the use of the word "cisgendered" in that in each the unorthodox position seeks to normalize itself through coming up with a distinct term to describe what is overwhelmingly the default position of people.

That's not necessarily an argument against it though. Doesn't really undermine the position of either the libertarians or trans activists but just something I noticed.

I read that and almost immediately wanted to abandon the word, if it weren't a particularly appropriate descriptor for the status quo for how people think societal problems should be handled.

Back