Is the left finished?

keep dreaming

Yeah, I mean lets forget that TRUMP is president, the republicans have the presidency, senate, house, and under Obama dems lost over a 1000 seats to republicans.
- EDIT: my post is in regards to USA, not those bitches in Europe.

Yeah, I mean lets forget that TRUMP is president, the republicans have the presidency, senate, house, and under Obama dems lost over a 1000 seats to republicans.
- EDIT: my post is in regards to USA, not those bitches in Europe.
yeah because that will last forever wont it?

as soon as everyone realises how much of an incompetent asshat Trump is..... the balance of power will swing the other way soon enough

Exactly. This is what makes political conversations in the US and in the war room so fucking frustrating. The Democrats have been a centre right party for at least 25 years.
You are truly unhinged sir.

kind of like current leftists who jerk off to images off hippies "fighting the power" in the 60s, but dont realize that the backlash to dirty hippies is what got nixon elected

So the hippies were correct because Nixon was disgraced as a traitor against America and the public.

Nice example lulz.

yeah because that will last forever wont it?

Yes, the Left is like Sauron---it is an evil that will come back if we let it. If it comes back we will destroy it again.

The Left needs to rule by having seats in government, because they are fucking weak little bitches who get their ass stomped otherwise. Looks like they lost a lot of seats in government. Beer is almost gone. Looks like all their is left is bashing Leftist heads in.

No, you just live in the bubble of this place which is hateful and extremely far right. The left had the power to shut down Trump's silly Muslim ban. We won't stop fighting his bullshit til he's out of office. He has record low approval ratings and has been an utter disaster and laughing stock and it's only a month. We are the party that is looking sane and grown up while the right is incubating an unqualified child.

They will probably end up committing suicide based on the statistics.

No but severely weakened, lack of facts and no ability of intelligence or argument is a sure downfall.

Left is just ignorant fools, not much more.

*are

kind of like current leftists who jerk off to images off hippies "fighting the power" in the 60s, but dont realize that the backlash to dirty hippies is what got nixon elected

The bolded does not exist. The backlash from extreme progressives does exist, although a certain country(a superpower at that) hacking the DNC had much more to do with the outcome of the election.

I hope the left adapts and changes. Less focus on political theater and more focus on actually getting our countrymen educated and participating in the system. I trust regular Americans, conservative or liberal, much more than I do elites on both sides that spend more time with lobbyists than with constituents. Dems need to really get the support of the people by proving they truly have their best interests at heart.

Yes, the Left is like Sauron---it is an evil that will come back if we let it. If it comes back we will destroy it again.
giphy.gif

LMAO, The right is in drivers seat heading for that Great Wall @100mph with no seat belts on...

I don't see right-wing activists running around like wild animals destroying property and physically attacking people simply because they don't like someone's opinion.

What's wrong w/ the left?

Identity shit, this is just the stupidiest thing imagined by white ppl in the left. They want to feel marginalized so bad... they are willing to call themselve "Z" or be a trans and shit, just to get Liberal brownie points.

BLM, this is just hate, what is one positive that has come out of BLM? nothing

feminazi's why are they all ugly? if they gonna feminazi, can they at least get some good representatives instead of these uggos? i mean for realz

The left will be OK if Trump is a disaster. Thats why they are rallying so hard against him. If Trump is even moderately successful, then yes the left is done as it exists today. It will have to go back to its roots and speak about issues that people actually care about, not just the ones that make .000000000005% of the population sad and shaming the rest of the world over it.

some of them were protesting against mass murder, some of them were being degenerates who were publicly harassing returning vets and throwing trash at them, calling them "baby murderers"

similar to "occupy wall street". that had a legitimate complaint about bank bailouts and became a bunch of trannies and minorities whining about identity politics

Than maybe your piece of shit government shouldn't of sent young 19 year olds to kill innocent children?

There are more "white" people living in poverty in the US than "black" people. In fact TWICE as many.

The guy is a moron.

And they vote Republican by a large margin.

trickledown.jpg

Misled gonna be misled.

Obama bought a mansion in Washington DC. So he's planning on being involved to finish what he started.

Tranny men in girls bathrooms
More Islam for America
Kill the cops cause the cops acted stupidly and Black lives matter

But probably influencing the Democrat party and probably also on the world stage with his New International Order that he and Biden would often talk about.

He bought the house to be closer to his favourite "fast food".

Back