Is the left finished?

The Left is going to finish Western civilization.

keep dreaming

The loony left will be out of style and out of power for at least about 10 years but they are never truly finished. They will make a comeback with a newer, younger generation who either didn't experience or was too young to grasp what happened in 2016.

No but severely weakened, lack of facts and no ability of intelligence or argument is a sure downfall.

Left is just ignorant fools, not much more.

Nah. This shit goes in cycles. I will say that these are not normal circumstances, but I'd bet my left nut that if Trump lasts for two terms, and there is a free election in 2024, the next in line will be a lefty.

It's the way she goes.

Great thread. I look forward to seeing all your pathetic prophecies unravel before your sad, crying eyes.

You americans dont have a left, you have two versions of right wing.

the democrats and progressives will be taking a bunch of Ls the next few years, but they'll return to power at some point.

Exactly. This is what makes political conversations in the US and in the war room so fucking frustrating. The Democrats have been a centre right party for at least 25 years.

We have two versions of authoritarianism. One that likes to steal and murder, and the other that likes to steal and murder more.

Exactly. This is what makes political conversations in the US and in the war room so fucking frustrating. The Democrats have been a centre right party for at least 25 years.

Then you should be working on your secession argument (something we can agree on), because half of the country doesn't want anything to do with your centrally planned authoritarianism.

We have two versions of authoritarianism. One that likes to steal and murder, and the other than likes to steal and murder more.
the closest is sanders but even he would be a centrist in europe. i believe a proper conversion about left and right must be had in the US about ideology, cause it only looks like yankees vs redsox from afar. two teams playing the exact same sport.

No it will never be finished but it is desperate for a restructuring that passes as sane.

the closest is sanders but even he would be a centrist in europe. i believe a proper conversion about left and right must be had in the US about ideology, cause it only looks like yankees vs redsox from afar. two teams playing the exact same sport.

Funny how we're so right-wing, but Ireland, Canada, Switzerland, and Australia all rank higher than the US in economic freedom.

Bernie is so out of touch with reality.....
VdTCdVm.jpg

Back