Is the discussion of what happens inside a black hole philosophy or science?

SummerStriker

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Philosophy, I'd say, just like multiple universes and the state the universe that gave rise to the big bang. There is nothing to measure, so it is philosophy.

"Black" hole? Check your privilege you racist.

Both. You can hypothesize based on good science and new observations and questions. That's science. So far there isn't a testable hypothesis, but that could happen, especially by indirect observation.

The ideas that springboard off of this question are usually shitty variations on anti-science rhetoric. Curious if that's the case here.

And I'd say it's both. Just like what started life. It can be scientifically hypothesized but at the end, philosophy will be what people use because there is no certainty.

Nephilim....how do you dumbasses fail to mention nephilim when discussing black holes?

Fucking morons.

the vast majority of science is done with indirect measurements and simplifying assumptions, that dont prove theories, but merely support them.

What does it matter what we label it?

Real scientists and philosophers who make contributions to their field spend 0% of their time wondering what arbitrary labels laymen will assign to their work.

It is science. There might be nothing to measure for us yet. But there will be in the future.

I guess it comes down to if you believe that theoretical physics is a science. I have always thought of it way.

Anything that cannot be proven cannot be dispproven. - Kenny Florian

Theoretical physics

Exactly. Possible scenarios are proposed and ways to prove or disprove them are developed and the technology to proceed with those tests is developed.

Its Science but I am not good at Science so I don't understand much of it as long as they don't pass a legistlation based on what happens in a black hole I don't care what the Black holes say or what is it.

I dont believe any of the shit scientists say in regards to deep space. Its all theory just like the big bang. People always want to know why things are when maybe things just are.

Philosophy has nothing to do with this. It's all science.

Back