Is the "Conor will never fight Tony" meme the new "Conor will never fight Floyd"?

That fight should have never been sanctioned to begin with.....a fighter with a pro boxing record of 0-0....should have not have a fight with 49-0...now 50-0 Floyd fucking Mayweather. Money talked here, and money only. Conor should never have been allowed to fight Floyd, let alone hold up the entire 55 div for a year like he did 45.

So you agree with me that Floyd Mayweather was a harder fight for Conor than Tony. Thanks.

So you agree with me that Floyd Mayweather was a harder fight for Conor than Tony. Thanks.
So you are saying they should have, or normally do sanction fighters with a 0-0 pro record, against a 49-0 Legend in boxing? I'll wait for your silly explanation why they do/should. I know Conor fans will only use money as a legit reason, which is fucking stupid.

Remember when delusional haters spent months spamming that in literally every single thread about Conor/Floyd?
"Floyd fight will never happen"
"Conor will never fight Mayweather"
"herp derp im an idiot"

Remember? As if they could will something into existence through sheer hatred and bitterness. Then the fight did happen, as all sources indicated it would.

Now all sources indicating Conor will fight Tony, and this retardation has been born again.

"Conor won't fight Tony" is being spammed in nearly every thread.

when will these idiots stop and just let the chips fall where they may?
How can you even put these two in the same category? He had nothing to lose with Floyd. Some circus bullshit of a boxing match. Ya ballsack.

So you are saying they should have, or normally do sanction fighters with a 0-0 pro record, against a 49-0 Legend in boxing? I'll wait for your silly explanation why they do/should. I know Conor fans will only use money as a legit reason, which is fucking stupid.

So again, you are agreeing that Conor was taking the harder fight when he fought Mayweather, considering you keep bringing up that it was basically unsanctionable how preposterous it was.

So once again, thanks for agreeing that Mayweather was a harder fight than Tony is.

Who said Conor would never fight Floyd?

100 Million for 30 minutes work? I'd let Floyd KO me for that right now - who wouldn't!?

Difference is, Tony is in Conor's sport so losing to him means something - losing to Floyd means nothing.
to be honest that was something that was said often

So again, you are agreeing that Conor was taking the harder fight when he fought Mayweather, considering you keep bringing up that it was basically unsanctionable how preposterous it was.

So once again, thanks for agreeing that Mayweather was a harder fight than Tony is.
Not Even Close........Conor got carried in the Floyd fight....He was never going to win, he knew it, and Floyd knew it. Anyone would take "the harder fight" for the money it bought. Conor is probably more scared of Tony, than Floyd anyways.

Not Even Close........Conor got carried in the Floyd fight....He was never going to win, he knew it, and Floyd knew it. Anyone would take "the harder fight" for the money it bought. Conor is probably more scared of Tony, than Floyd anyways. You never answered the question I had......so?

Back