Is the "Conor will never fight Tony" meme the new "Conor will never fight Floyd"?

you have to understand conor haters are sad sad bunch of people, conor could fight and win against, Tony, Khabib and GSP in that order, they will resort to not rematching Aldo or holloway. These people will never be satisfied and only have an agenda to detract.

Conor is Very likely going to fight tony. If conor wins, People will complain he didn't rematch nate.
I hope he does. He has a belt to defend, and there's a rightful number 1 contender.
Conor haters are some of the worst people that ever existed. No joke. More bitter than silva, Fedor, GSP, haters even. And that's seriously saying something.
Why are people so dumb founded that Conor has haters? Especially when fighters get hated on for far less reasons. After several years of shit talk from Conor as well as from his rabid legion of fanboys, the shenanigans of picking and choosing, jumping over contenders, holding up divisons, etc. But it's so perplexing that that Conor has haters out there? I recognize Conor for what he is, a good fighter (not invincible) and a genius and almost con like self promoter. But that doesn't make me a fan necessarily. Not everyone has to schlob on Conor's knob together.

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Dunno if I enjoyed that more or afterwards he was slurring, mumbling, and couldn't speak clearly during the post fight interview.

The difference is that we all knew Conor loved to fight Floyd and collect a huge paycheck. Win or lose didn't matter to him. But many thought Floyd wasn't interested and/or UFC wouldn't allow it.

With Tony it's a different story. Conor himself is scared to Death to fight him and is doing everything he can to avoid it.

I've predicted he'll fight Tony all along. His coach was clearly trolling the haters when he talked about how Conor is beyond fighting the contenders and only needs to do fun fights, they are so easy to wind up.

I feel this fight is lot closer to being announced than most people think.

Who said Conor would never fight Floyd?

100 Million for 30 minutes work? I'd let Floyd KO me for that right now - who wouldn't!?

Difference is, Tony is in Conor's sport so losing to him means something - losing to Floyd means nothing.

Me. And I definitely wasn't the only one. Nothing against Mcgregor but I didn't think that the fight was happening at all.

Literally no one thought Conor didn't want to fight floyd.

It's just a defense vs the #1 contender. Nothing special. It's what champs do.

It's ridiculous that this is such a big deal with Conor.

Dunno if I enjoyed that more or afterwards he was slurring, mumbling, and couldn't speak clearly during the post fight interview.

What I enjoyed most besides the beating was the corner-cam in round 4 or 5. Conor was gasping for air whereas Floyd didn't even have his mouth open.
Crazy, imo - on both sides. Conor doesn't have cardio for even 6 rounds and Floyd has cardio for like 30.

People complain because he is constantly chasing the biggest payday instead of defending his title. if he hunkers down at LW and gets a few defenses, there is nothing left to prove or complain about.

Sure, there are unreasonable that will never like him or be satisfied, but that's just how brains work. there are always idiots that can't find their own nose.

That said, it's not unreasonable to be annoyed by a fighter that gets a belt, hold up a division while he picks his fights, then goes up a division and has his old belt wrongfully held just long enough for him to "break a record" by getting a belt the division up from one of the weakest champs it's ever had, then prance off to an entirely different sport to cash in on his bogus fame instead of defending.

Conors next two fights:
Pauly
And gsp lol. And retire like a fucking g

Yeahhhh bud, that definitely had nothing to do with showing up drunk off whiskey.

People complain because he is constantly chasing the biggest payday instead of defending his title. if he hunkers down at LW and gets a few defenses, there is nothing left to prove or complain about.

Sure, there are unreasonable that will never like him or be satisfied, but that's just how brains work. there are always idiots that can't find their own nose.

That said, it's not unreasonable to be annoyed by a fighter that gets a belt, hold up a division while he picks his fights, then goes up a division and has his old belt wrongfully held just long enough for him to "break a record" by getting a belt the division up from one of the weakest champs it's ever had, then prance off to an entirely different sport to cash in on his bogus fame instead of defending.

And his fans run on about his "Haters".....Ha! He would have a hell less "Haters" if he actually defended ONE fucking time...or actually cleaned out 55. That title shot with zero fights at 55 was a gift, not to mention the UFC allowing him to hold that 45 strap for marketing purposes. Then he pulls his "Champ, Champ" jock douche' bullshit. You would think someone given the opportunities he has had, would be a little more humble.

Who said Conor would never fight Floyd?

100 Million for 30 minutes work? I'd let Floyd KO me for that right now - who wouldn't!?

Difference is, Tony is in Conor's sport so losing to him means something - losing to Floyd means nothing.
Theres that magical 100 million number that no one can prove or verify... When his disclosed pay was 1 million he told everyone 5 million, when his disclosed pay was 3 million, he told everyone 15 million. He was guaranteed 30 million and tells everyone 100 million, and morons accept it as fact. Only person in that fight that was guaranteed at least 100 million was Floyd. How stupid can people be.

Remember when delusional haters spent months spamming that in literally every single thread about Conor/Floyd?
"Floyd fight will never happen"
"Conor will never fight Mayweather"
"herp derp im an idiot"

Remember? As if they could will something into existence through sheer hatred and bitterness. Then the fight did happen, as all sources indicated it would.

Now all sources indicating Conor will fight Tony, and this retardation has been born again.

"Conor won't fight Tony" is being spammed in nearly every thread.

when will these idiots stop and just let the chips fall where they may?
It’s not about hating. I’ll believe it when I see it. The Tony fight is the one that should be made, and there should be no question about it. Conor still hasn’t clearly stated that he wants or intends to fight Tony. Tweeting “Tony” doesn’t count.

And his fans run on about his "Haters".....Ha! He would have a hell less "Haters" if he actually defended ONE fucking time...or actually cleaned out 55. That title shot with zero fights at 55 was a gift, not to mention the UFC allowing him to hold that 45 strap for marketing purposes. Then he pulls his "Champ, Champ" jock douche' bullshit. You would think someone given the opportunities he has had, would be a little more humble.
I actually forgot that he didn't even need a win at 155 to get that fucking title shot. He had actually recently lost a fight to Nate. I know he was able to (kind of) avenge that loss, but it was still a recent loss.

Back