Is the "Conor will never fight Tony" meme the new "Conor will never fight Floyd"?

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Remember when delusional haters spent months spamming that in literally every single thread about Conor/Floyd?
"Floyd fight will never happen"
"Conor will never fight Mayweather"
"herp derp im an idiot"

Remember? As if they could will something into existence through sheer hatred and bitterness. Then the fight did happen, as all sources indicated it would.

Now all sources indicating Conor will fight Tony, and this retardation has been born again.

"Conor won't fight Tony" is being spammed in nearly every thread.

when will these idiots stop and just let the chips fall where they may?

buTO0uf.gif

Who said Conor would never fight Floyd?

100 Million for 30 minutes work? I'd let Floyd KO me for that right now - who wouldn't!?

Difference is, Tony is in Conor's sport so losing to him means something - losing to Floyd means nothing.

you have to understand conor haters are sad sad bunch of people, conor could fight and win against, Tony, Khabib and GSP in that order, they will resort to not rematching Aldo or holloway. These people will never be satisfied and only have an agenda to detract.

Conor is Very likely going to fight tony. If conor wins, People will complain he didn't rematch nate.

let's just get this big mouth back in the octagon. he has unfinished business to substantiate all of his claims. if he can clean out 155 and get a super fight, that would shut every body up. but he talked way too much and delivered way too little with floyd.

McGregor would be an idiot to not get paid millions to get beat up by Mayweather. He had nothing to lose and everything to gain.

The argument I saw was that the fight wouldn't happen because White and the UFC wouldn't allow it. Well, it turns out they didn't mind sending out their superstar to get an ass whooping for a piece of the pie.

let's just get this big mouth back in the octagon. he has unfinished business to substantiate all of his claims. if he can clean out 155 and get a super fight, that would shut every body up. but he talked way too much and delivered way too little with floyd.
EZwxJto.png

Really? How.

Who said Conor would never fight Floyd?

100 Million for 30 minutes work? I'd let Floyd KO me for that right now - who wouldn't!?

Difference is, Tony is in Conor's sport so losing to him means something - losing to Floyd means nothing.
did you just wake up from a sherdog coma? This was literally spammed to the tune of thousands and thousands of times before the floyd fight, in nearly every single conor thread.

you have to understand conor haters are sad sad bunch of people, conor could fight and win against, Tony, Khabib and GSP in that order, they will resort to not rematching Aldo or holloway. These people will never be satisfied and only have an agenda to detract.

Conor is Very likely going to fight tony. If conor wins, People will complain he didn't rematch nate.
Yup. I made a thread about this. They play both sides of every issue so that they're never wrong.

Conor haters are some of the worst people that ever existed. No joke. More bitter than silva, Fedor, GSP, haters even. And that's seriously saying something.

Let's see when the fight is announced.

This thread reads like a Conor fan support group message board.

Ah yeah. People will hate him no matter what.

That said, Ferguson next please.

Just because some of us believe conor isnt going to fight tony now these people are labeled a conor hater lol geez you hardcore McGregor fans are insane. I believe tony isnt hes next fight, hes going to go where the money leads him. I applaud that i would do the same...at the same time someone else is holding hes place in the ufc 155 division,and he should defend or get stripped but that wont happen with this new regime in place.

did you just wake up from a sherdog coma? This was literally spammed to the tune of thousands and thousands of times before the floyd fight, in nearly every single conor thread.

Hey numb nuts, do you remember how many fanboys were claiming 49-1? His lethal left? Floyd getting starched?

Lol sucker

really bad comparison, mayweather was an easy ass money fight and ferguson is a real threat. but wouldn't expect much from a mcgregor fanboy

Back