Is the Artem vs MJ fight fair?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seems like a tall task for MJ on short notice. He will have next to no time to prepare for Artem’s style.

Another loss could see him cut.

Was it a good decision to take this fight?

How would MJ do in Bellator? He’s obviously very talented just maybe not UFC level.

MJ is definitely UFC level, but he's just not Artem level.

No shame in that

I feel Artems reach will be too much for MJ

Last edited:
If Artem loses in a decision they'll probably give him a title shot next.

The goat will eat this sacreficial lamb MJ alive.Screenshot_2018-10-16-16-02-42-1.png
God level fighter in the goat vs MJ the twerp who lost about the same amount as he won.
U might say it's not fair but such is life.

Seems like a tall task for MJ on short notice. He will have next to no time to prepare for Artem’s style.

Another loss could see him cut.

Was it a good decision to take this fight?

How would MJ do in Bellator? He’s obviously very talented just maybe not UFC level.
Lord Artem will destroy.

is fighting the GOAT ever really fair?
DaDNsx-VMAAYKsX.jpg

artem jokes were never funny
fuck you guys

Artem can only go 5% power when he throws. If he goes 100%, the comission won't allow him to fight.

Prepare to see a lot of taunting and dancing from Artem. It's going to look like cody vs Dom

If you add up lobovs wins and losses its more than if you add up khabibs wins and losses thats why there is a legit argument that lobov>khabib. I mean why else do you think khabib needed his whole team just to confront one Lobov?

If you add up lobovs wins and losses its more than if you add up khabibs wins and losses thats why there is a legit argument that lobov>khabib. I mean why else do you think khabib needed his whole team just to confront one Lobov?
Artem didn't even fight back. Gets beat up to make other guys feel better. Like a father playing with his child.

They should have never stripped Zubaira Tukhugov out, the fight could have easily become top 5 of 2018 after what happened to Khabib and Conor.

The headlines and bragging rights between Khabib and Conor’s camp would bring the extra entertainment.

Last edited:
Artem didn't even fight back. Gets beat up to make other guys feel better. Like a father playing with his child.
Thats why they didnt let lobov throw the dolly, dude do you know what woulda happened if he threw it? Lol i wont even begin to imagine

Man zT woulda have absolutely crushed Artem. He's lucky

Thats why they didnt let lobov throw the dolly, dude do you know what woulda happened if he threw it? Lol i wont even begin to imagine
The whole bus would've been sent to bolivia.

Back