Is the Armenian flag the coolest flag ever?

Not ducks. I saw a mallard or something similar lead its ducklings through a busy ass boulevard.

Seen pics of them led through storm sewer covers, falling down the slots, etc..

They retards.

How can such potato animals have a common ancestry with the great dinosaurs is beyond me...

Parrots and corvids are smart as hell though.
Ducks+2.jpg

Armos are cool people. I never met one i didnt like or didnt have a surname ending in -ian-.

Love them. They are angry people like Koreans too. We get along.

Yes, yes we do. Surprisingly there are more than a few similarities between us.

hahaha well played TS, you rustled a lot of peoples jimmies :p . Very subtle and not so obvious

<{1-7}>

Can no one help them?

Whatever you do don't google search that image because apparently, this happens quite often.

My campus has quite a few ducks living in the area, and now I'm quite depressed thinking about how many ducklings must fall through sewer grates every year.

At least I saw a few videos where they save the ducklings.

They have some pretty women for sure.
But forget about dating them you prob get killed by their brothers /fathers
Yeah I live in Switzerland and I know a portuguese who was 2 weeks in the hospital for dating an albanian girl.
One night 10 albanians were waiting for him, they only said "the next time it's gonna be knives so don't even look at an albanian girl again" and they beated the shit out of him.

Yeah I live in Switzerland and I know a portuguese who was 2 weeks in the hospital for dating an albanian girl.
One night 10 albanians were waiting for him, they only said "the next time it's gonna be knives so don't even look at an albanian girl again" and they beated the shit out of him.

Albania is Europe's Somalia.

Why is it that Dictatorships always have the best flags?

Back