Is the Armenian flag the coolest flag ever?

How can anyone hate birds? Look how beautiful they are. They eat bugs and leave you alone. The odd poop on your car is a small price to pay to admire the beauty they bring.

d6eaef91aae6efa3a9643a12e5b2a7cc.jpg
theyre also living dinosaurs.

Coolest current flag = Japanese.
Runner-up = Swiss

theyre also living dinosaurs.

Some people think they are stupid because of small physical brain size but they utilize more parts of the brain than other mammals which is why the common chicken has better cognitive abilities than your average cat or dog.

Birds are the best!
And they are just so beautiful too. Without them we would be over come with nasty disease carrying insects. Birds are more important to the natural landscape than dogs or cats. Its time for humans to be a bit more respectful of birds.

hqdefault.jpg

not a big fan of the swiss healthpack flag

i think south koreas flag is pretty dumb too. japans is way cooler
Iron Cross on a white background would be coolest but too many people associate it with the 3rd Reich , though in sub-culture circles (skaters, bikers, rat-rodders) it is just a cool symbol , though way too overused.

Some people think they are stupid because of small physical brain size but they utilize more parts of the brain than other mammals which is why the common chicken has better cognitive abilities than your average cat or dog.

Birds are the best!
And they are just so beautiful too. Without them we would be over come with nasty disease carrying insects. Birds are more important to the natural landscape than dogs or cats. Its time for humans to be a bit more respectful of birds.

hqdefault.jpg
do you know what the greatest threat to birds are?
CATS.
bird-kill-charts.jpg

Pet cats kill 2.4 BILLION wild birds a year! Theyre responsible for the extinction of numerous species when introduced to islands.

do you know what the greatest threat to birds are?
CATS.
bird-kill-charts.jpg

Pet cats kill 2.4 BILLION wild birds a year! Theyre responsible for the extinction of numerous species when introduced to islands.
I find cats cute but birds are my favorite creature and im sad that there are so many feral cats. Cats totally do not belong feral in most places where they are found millions upon millions living feral. Its not their fault though, its because people have been irresponsible with owning them and just put them outside. Just another way humans are totally disrespectful of birds.

I find cats cute but birds are my favorite creature and im sad that there are so many feral cats. Cats totally do not belong feral in most places where they are found millions upon millions living feral. Its not their fault though, its because people have been irresponsible with owning them and just put them outside. Just another way humans are totally disrespectful of birds.
this wasn't my school, but mine had the same annual tradition as shown here, where a momma duck takes her hatchlings through the halls.

It was the cutest thing Ive ever seen.

momma birds are the GOAT moms.
c5R1DEer.png

my-mom-and-me-26.jpg

i think south koreas flag is pretty dumb too. japans is way cooler

Of course the message of peace, putity, tranquility and harmony is stupid against a flag of war. However it describes japan of the time perfectly.

this wasn't my school, but mine had the same annual tradition as shown here, where a momma duck takes her hatchlings through the halls.

It was the cutest thing Ive ever seen.

c5R1DEer.png

my-mom-and-me-26.jpg

Cute but the duck is distressed by all the children. Thats why she is trying to turn around. However if it teaches children to respect nature then thats cool.

#birdsareamazing

Of course the message of peace, putity, tranquility and harmony is stupid against a flag of war. However it describes japan of the time perfectly.

At least Japan didn't get their flag from a pepsi bottle.

Not ducks. I saw a mallard or something similar lead its ducklings through a busy ass boulevard.

Seen pics of them led through storm sewer covers, falling down the slots, etc..

They retards.

How can such potato animals have a common ancestry with the great dinosaurs is beyond me...

Parrots and corvids are smart as hell though.

Back