Is Tenshin Nasukawa ready for Saenchai?

Because he's physically fit, full of energy, hasn't got many injuries and he loves what he does that's why :)

It's his life.

More than that, he's probably making much more money now than he was in his prime

Because he's physically fit, full of energy, hasn't got many injuries and he loves what he does that's why :)

It's his life.
Yea but he's out of his prime, getting slower, and sooner or later some young and hungry fighter is going to catch him. I'd rather not see that happen.

Yea but he's out of his prime, getting slower, and sooner or later some young and hungry fighter is going to catch him. I'd rather not see that happen.

It's actually funny readying someone saying "Saenchai is getting slower".

Saenchai is the opposite of slow and his reflexes are still top notch. His sense of timing, dodging and his speed in terms of movements and strikes is just on another level even when facing younger guys.

You're talking like he's 50.

I've seen him fight live 3 times in the last couple of years, last time was in London exactly 1 year ago. He's not showing signs of age or getting slower yet.

It's actually funny readying someone saying "Saenchai is getting slower".

Saenchai is the opposite of slow and his reflexes are still top notch. His sense of timing, dodging and his speed in terms of movements and strikes is just on another level even when facing younger guys.

You're talking like he's 50.

I've seen him fight live 3 times in the last couple of years, last time was in London exactly 1 year ago. He's not showing signs of age or getting slower yet.
Pretty sure he himself has said that he is struggling getting older.

Pretty sure he himself has said that he is struggling getting older.

Would you say its really noticeable in his last few fights though?

I can only imagine what your body's like when you've had 300+ fight by age 37, it sure doesn't really look that way IMO.

A slowed down Saenchai is still faster than most fighters on the planet.

Saenchai has definitely slowed down as he has aged, he can still coast past most farangs but looking at his last major fight against Petmorakot you can tell that he couldn't keep up with Pet's pace as the fight went on.

Saenchai has definitely slowed down as he has aged, he can still coast past most farangs but looking at his last major fight against Petmorakot you can tell that he couldn't keep up with Pet's pace as the fight went on.
they made him cut to 129 and he look like absolute death at the weigh in that morning. I think that affected his cardio significantly in that particular fight but he was already having problems with the pace of petchboonchu and yodwicha before that

Takada Nobuhiko tweeted that he wants to make Takeru vs. Tenshin happen on NYE

They are the two superstars of kickboxing; Takeru vs Tenshin has to happen now! As someone involved in kakutougi, I feel that it is an unforgivable crime that we are wasting time in setting up this superfight, allowing the freshness of the matchmaking to deteriorate, ruining the motivation of the fighters, and putting despair in the hearts of the fans who are shafted due to politics. Lets go back to why we're in this business!...

Lets make a miracle happen with our support! Takeru vs Tenshin!

He then immediately tweeted an apology for mentioning the potential fight.

Takada Nobuhiko tweeted that he wants to make Takeru vs. Tenshin happen on NYE

He then immediately tweeted an apology for mentioning the potential fight.

"Apologies for getting you excited, dear fans!"

probably someone hacked his account.

His apology was for presuming matchmaking for other org's fighters. I think K-1 (and maybe KNOCKOUT) went to him and was like "you know he's OUR cashcow right? Not yours?"

Ugh Japanese promotions

Back