Is tag team MMA possible?

Holy shit. Its 2 vs 1 at same time? Lol that’s crazy. Team member has to be tagged in usually

Starts off 2 on 2 at the same time. They have 2 refs watching over the fighters. Then when 1 taps or ref stops it's 2 on 1 at the same time. Usually 1 fighter will go for the submission while the other is pounding punches and knees to the body.

Imagine if it was 2v2 inside a cage and your teammate gets KO’d in the first 20 seconds. You’re basically fucked.

Wouldn't it just mean that your team lost? Easy nights work and pay day. In fact, I might do it and just pick the worst rag partner and always insist he goes first.

Retire 0-18 but get paid and take no damage

4RZEL9m.gif

Wouldn't it just mean that your team lost? Easy nights work and pay day. In fact, I might do it and just pick the worst rag partner and always insist he goes first.

4RZEL9m.gif

LOL I don't think you understand how this works buddy. As soon as your teammate gets KO'd then both guys on the opposing team beat the shit out of you.

Check out the video someone else posted with the 5 v 5 team mma. There are a ton of them online. In some of them the fight ends with literally 5 guys beating he shit out of 1 guy because the rest of his teammates have all been TKOd or tapped.

I saw 2 vs2 tagteam in a Japanee org and it was just weird

Imagine if it was 2v2 inside a cage and your teammate gets KO’d in the first 20 seconds. You’re basically fucked.
Only if your a pussy.

Two guys from my gym were gonna go a 2v2 match for the fun of it, but the org fell through before it happened lol

LOL I don't think you understand how this works buddy. As soon as your teammate gets KO'd then both guys on the opposing team beat the shit out of you.

Check out the video someone else posted with the 5 v 5 team mma. There are a ton of them online. In some of them the fight ends with literally 5 guys beating he shit out of 1 guy because the rest of his teammates have all been TKOd or tapped.

Didn't look like those rules in the 2 vs 2 I posted. They were taking turns until it got to the "all in sudden death" round.

It's all explained here.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/full-contact-arm-wrestling-5-real-dumb-sports-mashups/

" In every TFC match, the ten fighters always break off into frantic pairs. This means five simultaneous fights. If you think this is hard to follow as a spectator or a camera man, you're right. It's at least three fights too many. Luckily, each of the five fights gets its own referee, and it's his job to watch for spit and to drag the loser out of the ring after he's been defeated. The winner gets to stay and help his team, which means casually walking over and strangling one of the four men wrestling his friends. Even without spitting, it's pretty easy to hurt a man who can only defend himself with the back of his head. "

4RZEL9m.gif
You win as a team, lose as a team.

Like any other team sport. It’ll be up to you to pull out the victory for your team once your teammate goes down.

Get paid as an individual though...

bork1}
Just like any other team sport, each player gets paid individually, they all don’t split the wages evenly.

Imagine if Lebron James makes the same wage as some bum off the bench lmao.

Didn't look like those rules in the 2 vs 2 I posted. They were taking turns until it got to the "all in sudden death" round.

Oh, my bad. I didn't watch your video tbh. I'm just going by the rules in the 5v5 team mma vids.

Maybe your plan will work then.

Back