Is Suicide Prevention selfish?

I don't disagree, but it's the farthest thing going through your head at that moment.

Already been through someone extremely close to me committing suicide, not going through that shit again. If someone else threatened to I would seriously lose my shit.

no its not selfish.. not to family members not to friends not to the whore you are dating ... unless you are married and have kids then its kind of selfish because you are the producer of money .. but its not really selfish .. maybe its selfish to god if there is a god

people would forget about your death in a couple of months maybe less than 3 months .. that is the sad reality you are only hurting yourself not anyone else .. no one woudl care after a year

you are pretty much giving your a brother sister or sibling a fatter paycheck with your parent's will money... if you are getting a parent's will .. the sad reality is more people would smile hearing about your death than would people be upset

but if you have people that like use you they may be upset that they cant use you anymore or make a toy out of you and you are f***ing up their toy .. toy meaning you
i wish i could off myself i really do

Last edited:
If your kid wants to kill themselves, who are parents to intervene?

Intervention is bad.

Suicide is good.

Millenials.

Back