Is stipe miocic right to feel disrespected by the UFC?

Who cares? It is completely in the hands of the fighters when the cage doors close. All the promotions wishes, and all of the hype doesn't mean anything, Stipe should go out and steal the thunder. I have a feeling he's gonna get touched though, similar to Overeem fight and possibly put to sleep.

Uhhh...he's done just as much complaining as Woodley and has held out multiple times over pay.
Yeah ok.

1. Nobody complains as much as Woodley, never the less Stipe. Don't kid yourself.

2. Held out multiple times over pay?Show me where this happened? His last fight was in May, not that long ago. He just went through a contract negotiation, but I would hardly call that holding out, yet alone, as you say... multiple times.

he hasnt beaten cain. until he does that he isnt the legit champ.
if he smokes ngannou then i'll be impressed. but there's still cain.

Despiste the video, i ask you sherdog...

Is stiopic right to feel disrespected by the UFC?

I think so, but can you blame the UFC?
Stiopic is a promotional nightmare, and ngannou is perfect.

If stipe wants to keep away from the spotlight good for him... But he has to accept what comes with the territory

Discuss

He only has himself to blame , he needs to take care of his brand and get it out there

Yeah ok.

1. Nobody complains as much as Woodley, never the less Stipe. Don't kid yourself.

2. Held out multiple times over pay?Show me where this happened? His last fight was in May, not that long ago. He just went through a contract negotiation, but I would hardly call that holding out, yet alone, as you say... multiple times.

He may be thinking that since Stipe made his first noises about pay before the JDS II fight, it counts as multiple times.

When in actuality Stipe was gracious enough (or hungry enough to "get back" his loss against Junior, maybe) to table his concerns until later, on the promise of it being dealt with after that fight.

But there wasn't an obvious next challenger for Stipe afterwards. Various theoretical contender fights didn't end up happening, and one of the few that did—Overeem-Werdum III—turned out so meh that Dana proclaimed the winner wasn't getting a title shot from it. Until Ngannou unloaded the shot gif'd round the world there was no real pressure on the UFC.

And the quickness that Ngannou-Miocic got signed should tell everyone that the Miocic "holdout" wasn't so troublesome after all.

he hasnt beaten cain. until he does that he isnt the legit champ.
if he smokes ngannou then i'll be impressed. but there's still cain.

Cain is 1-1 in the last 4 years with a win over a guy who's on a long KO losing streak and tapped out the fight before to the only good(and better) fighter he has faced recently.
Whoever the champ is he doesn't have to prove shit to a guy whose most significant act recently is tapping out.

But but but have you seen how he hangs up on his wife multiple times in a row? That's gotta be worth, what...$5-$6?

hes got that immigrant mentality bro i wouldnt worry about em

So, can you explain that " immigrant mentality bro" ?? you mean, stay real and avoid been a douchebag like the locals?? well, if that is, well done Miocic!!

He complains about money but also complains about doing media and when he does I mean ... it's pretty boring. He's not very dominant either he certainly seems beatable in the future. I don't know. I wouldn't break the bank on him if I was WME.

Damn right he's about to break the HW title defense record and the UFC hardly mentioned it if at all because they're too busy promoting Ngannou expecting him to run over Stipe.

It's odd to say the least, UFC obviously wants Ngannou to win and they don't even hide their bias anymore.

True but it's pure business. Stipe can't sell a seat outside of Cleveland, Ohio. Meanwhile, the UFC wants to expand globally and Ngannou just might be one of the guys to help in that regard.

Despiste the video, i ask you sherdog...

Is stiopic right to feel disrespected by the UFC?

I think so, but can you blame the UFC?
Stiopic is a promotional nightmare, and ngannou is perfect.

If stipe wants to keep away from the spotlight good for him... But he has to accept what comes with the territory

Discuss

He has the right to feel anyway he wants.

I think he's never quite forgotten or forgiven Dana for telling him back in 2015 that he wasn't going to get a title shot because he wasn't popular enough. Everything since then has been viewed tinged through that memory. Trust me, Croatians don't let go of a perceived slight easily (source: having Croatian parents).

Might agree if someone actually quantified what promotional opportunities have been given to Ngannou but denied to Stipe. Until then, it is just people talking out of their shit hole.

A-freakin-Men to that. Stipe is born and rise in the USA and can't even promote himself outside of Cleveland. Here comes Ngannou, taught himself English in two years, was homeless five years ago, but work his way to a UFC Championship. I'm sorry but Stipe had all the opportunities in the world to promote himself. Conor did it--and he barely speaks proper English too. Get teh fook outa heya. Some people are content just showing up and doing a 9-5 and getting paid--Stipe, Woodley. Others have hunger for much more--Conor, Ngannou. Coincidently, the last two are immigrants and the other two are entitled Americans.

Probably because Tyron gets hated on for it while Stipe gets a pass. Sherdog is a prime example of that.
What a pointless and idiotic reply. You couldn't possibly have comprehended my post and still replied like you did. An infant's pre-verbal babbling would make more sense than you.

Yeah ok.

Someone give Stipe and his ball-suckers some pacifier. Ngannou barely spoke English two years ago, was homeless 5 years ago, yet still out there promoting the fight. Stipe doesn't even want to do press conferences. Who the fook will the UFC spend more effort on, the immigrant or the entitled American who PPV numbers sucks?

What a pointless and idiotic reply. You couldn't possibly have comprehended my post and still replied like you did. An infant's pre-verbal babbling would make more sense than you.

Sound triggered.

Back