Is stipe miocic right to feel disrespected by the UFC?

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Despiste the video, i ask you sherdog...

Is stiopic right to feel disrespected by the UFC?

I think so, but can you blame the UFC?
Stiopic is a promotional nightmare, and ngannou is perfect.

If stipe wants to keep away from the spotlight good for him... But he has to accept what comes with the territory

Discuss

Last edited:
hes got that immigrant mentality bro i wouldnt worry about em

Kind of, yeah.

But he beats Ngannou, then they have no choice but to STFU and respect him.

Kind of. I mean, it's nothing personal, just business, but it's hard not to feel dissed when you know your employers are hoping for you to fail because they love the other guy more.

Damn right he's about to break the HW title defense record and the UFC hardly mentioned it if at all because they're too busy promoting Ngannou expecting him to run over Stipe.

It's odd to say the least, UFC obviously wants Ngannou to win and they don't even hide their bias anymore.

Making like 700 grand a fight and they aren’t selling

He should feel respected enough..

He has every right to feel disrespected by the UFC.

But so do the rest of us.

Kind of, yeah.

But he beats Ngannou, then they have no choice but to STFU and respect him.

Not really sure what would constitute respect? He’s being paid handsomely and his fights don’t really sell. There is not really a big superstar fight to be made at heavyweight. It’s pretty much always been the worst division in the UFC. It’s smart for them to market his opponent because they have to build up something.

Stipe is the silent majority. Just a poor Croat whom everybody ignores while living the fancy life in the big castles.

But if he beats this arrogant African, he'll restore Croatian faith in Croatia. It will be a new spring for Croats everywhere.

<LatsRickStory>

Yes, but unlike Woodley...

He doesn't really give a shit!!

Damn right he's about to break the HW title defense record and the UFC hardly mentioned it if at all because they're too busy promoting Ngannou expecting him to run over Stipe.

It's odd to say the least, UFC obviously wants Ngannou to win and they don't even hide their bias anymore.

He's repeatedly said that he doesn't like promoting fights and that he doesn't even want to be famous. He's also gotten into multiple contractual disputes since he won the belt even though he isn't a big draw and doesn't want to put in the work to be a bigger one.

I don't think that he should have to run his mouth to sell, but that's not how this business works. I understand where the UFC is coming from here.

He should feel respected because they're paying him like they're legally obligated to?

They are legally obligated to pay him 700 grand a fight? Jesus Christ I would love to get in on that kind of legal obligation.

Uhhh...he's done just as much complaining as Woodley and has held out multiple times over pay.
The big difference is that for some reason only Tyrone blames it on racism.

Might agree if someone actually quantified what promotional opportunities have been given to Ngannou but denied to Stipe. Until then, it is just people talking out of their shit hole.

Back