Is Stephens the legit hardest hitting 145er?

Frankie Baby!

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I mean shit, Emmet didn't fuckin move for a while after the KO...Neither did Choi.

Where do you rank him on your p4p hardest hitters list?

Discuss.

Elbows to the back of the head will do that to you

I mean shit, Emmet didn't fuckin move for a while after the KO...Neither did Choi.

Where do you rank him on your p4p hardest hitters list?

Discuss.

Stephens makes no p4p list of any sort. Who da fook is that guy.

Currently, I'd say probably yes. Overall? I think prime Chad Mendes may hit harder but it's definitely debatable. It's nice to see Stephens finally use combos like he has his past couple fights instead of headhunting looking for one bomb.

Conor, although he hits hard isn't a power puncher, dude is more a sniper with overwordly accuracy almost like a prime Anderson but only in his hands, not so much his kicks elbows and knees too.

Idk, Mendes got KO'd by Frankie...Imagine what Jeremy could do.
Mendes would take him down and smash him

The question was about who the hardest hitter was, not the guy with the best chin

Mendes is the only guy to KO Elkins, and he did it in 1 minute

Yea when he knocks people out they dont fuckin move

At 145? Conor McGregor easily

Tbh, maybe. And he's great at setting the big shots up. There are different kinds of power, and though Stephens isn't as sharp as McGregor, he's far more concussive

Take him down and smash him?

The question was about who the hardest hitter was, not the guy with the best chin
Jeremy has great TDD, and my point on saying that was, if Frankie, a guy who doesn't hit as hard as Jeremy was able to KO Mendes, I'm sure Jeremy could KO Mendes.

giphy.gif

Conor is an accuracy puncher, not a power puncher. His accuracy, and timing is what gets him KO's. Plus he only has one real KO.
No, Frankie Edgar is an accuracy puncher. Diaz bros are accuracy punchers.

Conor is a typical power puncher. He loads up on all his shots

Back