Is Sherdog really pretending Namajunas vs Jedrezjezkdfh II isn’t going to go like JDS vs Cain II?

Incorrect

JJ has always had a dodgy chin
Was just a matter of someone landing clean and often
Rose can do that again no problem
Why do ppl say she's always had a dodgy chin? She's walked thru everyone she's fought up till rose. I don't follow wmma as much as I should I guess but have I missed something along the way that makes this common knowledge on sherdog at this point?

Lol people all of a sudden pretend like Rose is a world beater and didn't just get outclassed by Karolina, a lesser striker than Joanna. You are all a pathetic bunch of haters. Joanna has beaten far better opponents. All of whom would wreck rose
Rose has shown a constant improvement from fight to fight. Was rooting for JJ but to say rose isn’t a world beater? She just shut down the champ in under a round

Why do ppl say she's always had a dodgy chin? She's walked thru everyone she's fought up till rose. I don't follow wmma as much as I should I guess but have I missed something along the way that makes this common knowledge on sherdog at this point?
She been rocked in a few of her fights

Rose has shown a constant improvement from fight to fight. Was rooting for JJ but to say rose isn’t a world beater? She just shut down the champ in under a round

What improvement are you talking about. Got shut down by Karolina then beat Michelle Waterson post pregnancy. <36>

I can't wait for the boogeywoman to get her gold back.

1. Joanna champion wins her belt back
2. ????
3. We get married and live happily ever after. The end.

What improvement are you talking about. Got shut down by Karolina then beat Michelle Watterson post pregnancy. <36>
Well if you can’t see her striking has sharpened up recently
tenor.gif

Well if you can’t see her striking has sharpened up recently
tenor.gif

"Recently" when she only had 2 fights since then. Waterson is a horrible fighter and beating her means nothing. Caught JJ, good for her. Will never beat her again. Also rose will never beat Claudia, Jessica or Karolina so enjoy her 15 minutes of fame

I'll tell you why, but since your assuming she's 'walked through everything'
But yet don't 'follow' WMMA, isn't that a bit of a contradiction
Anyway
Valerie had her wobbled, Karolina had her wobbled, Claudia had her wobbled and rose flat lined her
Her chin is shaky and I've been saying it for ages

I want to see Joanna win and she has the tools to do it.

Comparing to GSP/Serra and Cain/JDS is problematic only insofar as Cain and GSP were the far better wrestlers/mma grapplers so when they imposed their will, they not only doled at damage but also avoided the real threat that their opponents presented. Joanna fights a standup style that uses grappling defensively and, in that, leaves herself vulnerable to what Rose brings to the table.

I don't know, it's very difficult to call. Rose is legit.

Also... I cannot resist her. I'd lap at her sweet buddah all night
Rose Namajunas.jpg

Rose will flying armbar her. Im not even joking.

I'll tell you why, but since your assuming she's 'walked through everything'
But yet don't 'follow' WMMA, isn't that a bit of a contradiction
Anyway
Valerie had her wobbled, Karolina had her wobbled, Claudia had her wobbled and rose flat lined her
Her chin is shaky and I've been saying it for ages
I watch her fights but obviously not as closely as I thought I did.

I’m always surprised how some of you are ballsy enough to make threads like this.

Like Cain, Joanna is clearly the better fighter who just got caught. I’m astonished how fast this forum has changed their mind about a top 3 GOAT in WMMA. Say what you want to say about her but y’all gonna look stupid when J.J. gets back what is hers.
I see silva Weismann 2 being a closer parallel

It wasn't a fluke, dismantled and dominated boogeywoman from start to finish.

I watch her fights but obviously not as closely as I thought I did.

Try dumping a few grand on JJ next time she fights
You'll watch them closely hahaha
When karolina dropped her I lost a year off my life

Back