Is Sherdog really pretending Namajunas vs Jedrezjezkdfh II isn’t going to go like JDS vs Cain II?

Like Cain, Joanna is clearly the better fighter who just got caught. I’m astonished how fast this forum has changed their mind about a top 3 GOAT in WMMA. Say what you want to say about her but y’all gonna look stupid when J.J. gets back what is hers.

JJ wins comfortably, I agree.

Rose getting rekt.

I love JJ, but I actually think Rose wins again. But it's refreshing to see people aren't fair weather fans. Don't include me with them lol

Like Cain, Joanna is clearly the better fighter who just got caught. I’m astonished how fast this forum has changed their mind about a top 3 GOAT in WMMA. Say what you want to say about her but y’all gonna look stupid when J.J. gets back what is hers.
Shes not better. Her striking was always overrated.

Last edited:
JJ will come back, fight like the belt's already hers, take very few to no risks, and lose a decision.

Calling it now.

Rose picked up on her timing really fast, and was able to nail her with crisp, clean shots. Plus JJ has been rocked in several fights in a row now. Really bad for a volume striker like her.

I'm definitely expecting her to fight safe and the judges to be disgusted.

Again incorrect
That Valerie wobbled her
As did the polish chick

Do you even watch her fights bro?

The Polish chick was after Gadelha 2, just trying to be helpful, but it's your money

The Polish chick was after Gadelha 2, just trying to be helpful, but it's your money

Don't worry about my money
I know damaged goods when I see it,
I'm also free rolling since I picked the big boy from Cleveland last weekend

They really missed a marketing aspect of this fight. Poland and Lithuania were united for hundreds of years.

they could promote it as the "Civil War in the Commonwealth"

Well JJ is a -260 favorite for a reason.

Not saying JJ isn't a talented fighter but she's starting believing all the hype & it cost her in the first fight & so far she still seems to be in a similar mode. She seems convinced the loss was just down to the bad weight cut, if she's discrediting the part Rose played in that she could well be in trouble & I see her stupidly walking onto a similar shot.

You act like Joanna hasn't been rocked in each of her fights for the past 5 fights. All of the girls who landed on her are worse than Rose standing.

Unlike Joanna, Cain clearly had a wrestling advantage that he didn't fully exploit in the first JDS fight so there was a different path to victory we hadn't seen. Not only Joanna a worse grappler than Rose but she was also getting outskilled on the feet before the punch the dropped her. Rose was slipping Joanna's combos, moving better, landed more strikes + the harder shots.

After listening to Joanna Champion on the MMA Hour and catching a little bit of Thug Rose on the Joe Rogan Podcast, I am starting to believe the second fight will be super competitive.

Joanna Champion really did have a terrible weight cut that had a significant impact on her performance. If she fixes her weight cutting issue, we are going to get a great fight.

I am becoming excited for this match-up.

Lol rose clearly dominated the fight.... Jds vs Cain was just a 1 punch ko... Is it stupid day today?

Prizefighting Confucious say: if a younger fighter fights an older fighter and the younger fighter wins, the younger fighter wins the rematch even easier.

I mean she didn't just get caught, she got dropped twice and had a few other punches land clean on her

are we really pretending this thread won't be bumped after the fight regardless of outcome?

The only difference with the first fight is that Rose wins by RNC this time.

Back