Is Sherdog really pretending Namajunas vs Jedrezjezkdfh II isn’t going to go like JDS vs Cain II?

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Like Cain, Joanna is clearly the better fighter who just got caught. I’m astonished how fast this forum has changed their mind about a top 3 GOAT in WMMA. Say what you want to say about her but y’all gonna look stupid when J.J. gets back what is hers.

JJ wins comfortably, I agree.

Rose getting rekt.

Anderson just got caught because he was clowning...

Cain was injured for his fight. Joanna said her brain wasn't working.

Fair comparison.

<mma4>

Incorrect

JJ has always had a dodgy chin
Was just a matter of someone landing clean and often
Rose can do that again no problem

It's different, Cain got knocked down then gnp, and Joanna got droped HARD then ferocious gnp, then tapped. It's gonna look the same as the first fight.

Are Sherdoggers really pretending one particular fight example applies to every fight ever?

* dead at '' Jedrezjezkdfh '' *

1280319878_parrot-is-playing-dead.gif

Shark-playing-dead.gif

It's hard to say, Joanna has the skills to do it but she got wrecked pretty hard and sometimes you see that flashback in the next fight.

Like Cain, Joanna is clearly the better fighter who just got caught. I’m astonished how fast this forum has changed their mind about a top 3 GOAT in WMMA. Say what you want to say about her but y’all gonna look stupid when J.J. gets back what is hers.
I think this has to be a little bit with the hate she is getting from this forum lately.

I dislike her, and am a huge Rose fan.
I will be rooting for Rose again, but I can't think Rose is the favorite against JJ.

the ONLY thing that might help Rose is the fact JJ refuses to acknowledge Rose's credit in her loss.
Anyone can get caught, but they should learn from it. JJ is talking like she refuses to think Rose can do it again... this can lead to another upset IMO... and if it happens, can derail all JJ's self-belief that carried her for so long.

but JJ should be the favorite in this fight... until Rose proves us wrong.

JDS: "I only lost to Cain because I had too much creatine in my system."

idk, Cain/JDS 1 was pretty short where in that short time the champ decided to compete in the challenger's strongest area while not implementing his best weapon.

JJ/Rose was JJ flat out getting outworked and hurt repeatedly in her own strongest area before eventually being finished. I don't really see the parallel. For it to make sense it'd have to have been Joanna trying to take Rose down and getting submitted for it.

It's not like we've seen JJ get dropped or rocked before. She's a very good striker but lacks power and chin. She'll beat pretty much everyone except a handful that doesn't give her enough respect and space. I don't think it's unreasonable that JJ had a terrible cut and was not performing well, but she should of course be an underdog when they rematch.

Incorrect

JJ has always had a dodgy chin
Was just a matter of someone landing clean and often
Rose can do that again no problem

Not always, just from Gadelha 2, which just happens to coincide with her working with PA and their whacky new age ideas. Something to consider when you're donating to the bookmakers.

Not always, just from Gadelha 2, which just happens to coincide with her working with PA and their whacky new age ideas. Something to consider when you're donating to the bookmakers.

Again incorrect
That Valerie wobbled her
As did the polish chick

Do you even watch her fights bro?

It's not like we've seen JJ get dropped or rocked before. She's a very good striker but lacks power and chin. She'll beat pretty much everyone except a handful that doesn't give her enough respect and space. I don't think it's unreasonable that JJ had a terrible cut and was not performing well, but she should of course be an underdog when they rematch.

Dude.. karolina had her wobbled, as did Claudia as did Valerie
Are you ok or do you just watch highlight reels?

JJ will finally be going to use her division 1 all-american freestyle skills?

I wish JJ would've just moved to 125 due to weight cut issues & let Rose get womanhandled by Jessica, like there's 0 chance Rose has at beating Jessica.

Back