Is sherdog not the top forum for UFC?

I started off on MMALINKER lol. Checked out UG before but it's dead... not sure why it's always referenced anymore.
Same here. MMAlinker always used to talk shit on Sherdog lol

But I eventually and rightfully joined the big leagues

When you're talking about internet forums, there really isn't "the best." Your thread should read:

Is Sherdog the least worst forum for the UFC???

Been lurking sherdog since the late 90's.....it's still the most used mma forum.

The Dawg is #1. Lots of personality here. Site layout is second to none too; easy to jump around but still little nooks around the place.

The first half of this thread is a circlejerk, the second half are self-loathing shertards and the third half is too dumb to understand what's going on anyways.

Sherdog is a clear #1.

A lot of fighters have tried posting here and left with their tails tucked because this is, in fact, the Ultimate Proving Ground.

Sherdog is like having a mediocre marriage. It's not great but it's not bad enough to make you want to look for another forum.

Fuck em! If we put UBER TS against their greatest poster, he'd make that fucker tap to punches!

The UG is much more explicit, they don’t really have mods.
Where's the fucking challenge in that? There's a subtle art to trolling and fighter bashing with MODS around! You have to get a little creative!

They're playing on easy mode, while we're on fucking hardcore!

my brother got me into this forum. I like the colors and the layout. Also I am led to believe this place is funnier then the UG. Didn't credulous cormier start here?

99% of Sherdog threads are different people saying the exact same shit. Very little substance and a whole lot of name calling.

Ever read R/MMA?

Your comments won't even be seen if you go against their circle jerks.

Sherdog is way better than that shit.

the ug is only better when i get dubbed
Everytime I see your AV and the 1-2 sentences that follow, it reminds me of my first comic book.
wild-dog-arrow-season-5.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back