Is season 2/3 Zach from The Strain worst character ever?

hearthstone25

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Soooo i was watching The Strain for the first time.. I thought the first season was aight and I liked it enough to move on to the 2nd but something has stopped me in my tracks.. this motherf**ker

d686d2b75ad04701c7aafc40344067aa.jpg

He never changes that look by the way. It’s like Jayden Smiths confused face. It never goes away..

This little bastard destroys all other annoying characters in all other shows. I mean it’s not just the character.. it’s the actor too. He didn’t have to go full retard with that look at all times for example.

The reason he’s the worst is because there has never been a character that’s not the main one who has stopped me from watching the rest. I can’t watch the rest of s2. The same actor character is in s3 apparently. There’s no hope of him going away.

Sure AJ from Sopranos was annoying but the actor was good and the rest of the show is top 5 of all time.

Isabelle from The 4400 came close but at least she was hot.

Baltar in battle star Galactica drove me nuts but He was complex character with good actor.

Simcoe in Turn was another one but he was a badass and redeemed himself with what he did in Canada.

Can’t think of anybody else. Honestly none of the characters above are even in the same hemisphere as the Zach the dumbass devil child asshole as I still enjoyed their roles in the shows.

Welcome to the "Die Zack Die" fan club.

Most hateable character in recent memory.

Yfphwda.jpg

That show when from interesting to straight up awful in a very short time... less than a season.

That show literally plummeted off of a cliff right into a pile of aids as soon as the second season started.

Del Toro should feel ashamed of being involved in that.

That show literally plummeted off of a cliff right into a pile of aids as soon as the second season started.

Del Toro should feel ashamed of being involved in that.

Yeah I really enjoyed S1 and thought it was different and entertaining.. it got super shitty.

That show when from interesting to straight up awful in a very short time... less than a season.

For me, that arch took about half of an episode.

Tuned in for the premier. It was pretty derivative Law and Order story structure. Snore.

Hes worse than Coorraaalll on The Walking Dead.

Show was great, but jumped the shark when the whole nuclear blast vampires ruling/coop arc kicked in....

I really liked the strain but yes every single second I wanted him to die. He almost destroys the entire world and doesnt care. Glad he got what was coming to him.

Back