Is Sean Omalley in for a rude awakening?

That's the vibe i got listening to him on the MMA hour, i really like the dude but I hope he doesn't make the mistake of thinking he has earned his spot among ranked fighters. Within his next two fights he gets a bad matchup and gets smashed tbh.

He's still a scrub until he doe something in my mma book

He's going to win some and lose some, while making money.

he shoud fight Ortega for the title of "Who Looks The Most Stoned."... which was vacated by Matt Riddle.

He's a fighter. You have to promote yourself, and believe in yourself. You're not going to get very far in this business just saying yes sir, no sir, please, and thank you.

It's MMA, not bible camp. Talk yourself up.
It doesn't need to be a bible camp to show respect. That's the issue with society today. People feel like they have to disrespect everything in sight and be loud just to be respected or noticed. Leave that WWE heel turn shit in the WWE. Plenty of fighters have gotten ahead without being a disrespectful arrogant POS.

He's a great prospect with a ton of potential. Young, great footwork, uses feints very well, unorthodox stance switching and precise striking, distance control etc. His only question mark seems to be his grappling, but again he is young and his s&c can improve similar to Holloway.

Don't have a clue why literally every prospect gets shat on on this forum.

...because the UFC tends to try and oversell most of them.

...because the UFC tends to try and oversell most of them.

And sherdoggers are no better.
Just look at this place after a card. Suddenly fighter X is the next GOAT for beating fighter Y.
It seems people need the hype nowadays to get excited.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back