Is Ronda Rousey Starring In Any Upcoming Films?

Her acting wasn't all that bad. If the WWE thing works for her. Maybe she will get a part in " The Marine 10".

She was terrible and to be fair that is pretty normal. Plenty have failed the transition before her.

She destroyed her career by purple pillow and not taking her lost in stride.
Look at gina she went out on a lost have been in Hollywood for 10 years and fucked superman. All that with mutch less popularity than ronda.
But Gina pretty.

If they had a betting for this, I would bet the house on Ronda never becoming a movie superstar....she just can't act. And money and fame don't cut it once you're in Hollywood. Look at the disaster that featured Rihanna and her model friend who looks like a hairy boy. Movie flopped.

I think she was suppose to be the lead, but after her fall from grace, Mark Wahlberg is now staring in it and I think she not.

Didn´t Wahlburger pratically get her kicked to a minor supporting role for him to join?

Since none of you are mentioning what she’s actually doing, I’ll do it.

She stare on a huge network reality show called Battle of The Nework Stars, a continuation of the show back in the 70s that Howard Cosell did for years. She’s a coach of sorts.

It also stars Mark Wahlberg. I like that guy.

“If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn’t have went down like it did,” he tells the magazine. “There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, ‘OK, we’re going to land somewhere safely, don’t worry.’” ~ Marky Mark on if he had been on one of the 911 flights.

Yeah, there WOULD have been alot of blood in those '1st Class Cabins' - Southy midget blood..

Or has the mainstream Hollywood work dried up? I've only seen her in one movie (Fast and Furious) and I really enjoyed her performance (not joking). I thought she came across really natural.

la-sp-ufc-207-rousey-vs-nunes-20161230-pictures.jpg

Yea she is just as talented an actress as she was a fighter.

“If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn’t have went down like it did,” he tells the magazine. “There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, ‘OK, we’re going to land somewhere safely, don’t worry.’” ~ Marky Mark on if he had been on one of the 911 flights.

Yeah, there WOULD have been alot of blood in those '1st Class Cabins' - Southy midget blood..
Hey they didn't have guns or other impressive weapons, just crappy box cutters, if Marky Mark rushed them thinking he's a badass it might have been enough to push the other passengers to join him and swamp them with numbers. lol

Perhaps she'll find her way to the soap opera circuit.

Dont forget that Lifetime network movie. Take that bigots!
This. She actually is under contract with Lifetime to make some movies about SJW women. So we wont see her in any big budget hollywood thrash-hole movies again..

She doesn't have the looks or talent to be even a B list actress. but seems to me that she is still carving out a niche for herself. Battle of the Network Stars. the Lifetime movie deal. WWE.

She might still have a little juice to essentially play herself in extended cameos on movies or tv. for example, I could see her showing up on Ballers for a few minutes. they love cameos from sports figures.

I wonder how WWE will play with her fan base. the vast majority of her fans are not MMA fans but instead really bought into the notion of RR. "badass fighter", not a do nothing bitch, et al. "fake fighting" in an industry that is considered trashy by a big segment of the population is an interesting risk to her brand. I doubt it will be an issue if she does a limited engagement.

I feel a little bad for her really stupid fanbase. They were adamant that she could beat male BW's and Floyd. After those all time levels of clueless retardation from her fans what they were eventually left with after her losses was truly believing Roadhouse and other movies would be made featuring her. Where are all those people know?

They legitimately believed she could beat Floyd and male UFC fighters. When she was clearly done after losing badly the second time they legitimately believed they would see her in big roles in big Hollywood movies.
Conor fans are the new Rhonda fans

WWE will have 2-3 movies, starring Ronda in a few years, just watch.

Her acting is really bad which is why she is in the WWE where bad acting is the standard.

Back