Is Ronda Rousey Starring In Any Upcoming Films?

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Or has the mainstream Hollywood work dried up? I've only seen her in one movie (Fast and Furious) and I really enjoyed her performance (not joking). I thought she came across really natural.

They cancel the remake of roadhouse she was supposed to Do ...

She's not relevant anymore...

Time for Travis's Babies

Or has the mainstream Hollywood work dried up? I've only seen her in one movie (Fast and Furious) and I really enjoyed her performance (not joking). I thought she came across really natural.
She never STARRED in any movie lol

Nah looking like she's going to WWE next. Her last role was playing a prison inmate in a episode of some show.

Her acting wasn't all that bad. If the WWE thing works for her. Maybe she will get a part in " The Marine 10".

The WWE thing will be lucky to last a year. She won't want to job and she'll crumble if the audience shits on her.

Yep Roadhouse coming soon Ho ho..

I feel a little bad for her really stupid fanbase. They were adamant that she could beat male BW's and Floyd. After those all time levels of clueless retardation from her fans what they were eventually left with after her losses was truly believing Roadhouse and other movies would be made featuring her. Where are all those people know?

They legitimately believed she could beat Floyd and male UFC fighters. When she was clearly done after losing badly the second time they legitimately believed they would see her in big roles in big Hollywood movies.

I feel a little bad for her really stupid fanbase. They were adamant that she could beat male BW's and Floyd. After those all time levels of clueless retardation from her fans what they were eventually left with after her losses was truly believing Roadhouse and other movies would be made featuring her. Where are all those people know?

They legitimately believed she could beat Floyd and male UFC fighters. When she was clearly done after losing badly the second time they legitimately believed they would see her in big roles in big Hollywood movies.
giphy.gif

Back