Is Ronda going to return?

L.T.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think WME is offering Ronda a boat load of money to fight Cyborg. If Ronda returns, there is no other opponent for her. She's not going to try to climb the ranks and rematch Nunes. Beating Cyborg would validate her career and might sell over a million PPV's. I think Ariel had Edmond on for a reason yesterday and he brought up Ronda fighting Cyborg. Then I saw on the ESPN ticker "Ronda Rousey 50 percent to return." Sounds like 100 percent to me. Edmond says Cyborg is "too slow" for Ronda. Who else thinks this fight is going to happen? Thoughts?

Nah, she's doing the Browneye baby mamma thang now.

OK Cyborg has already ducked the fight and says she wants to fight Ronda in WWE. Never fucking mind. You're fucked WME.

WWE had Shayna make it to the finals of a women's wrestling tournament. I can only imagine in attempts to court Rousey.

That child is fucked, at least he could always play an orc in a fantasy movie.
CGdNFoi.png

Chunk+and+sloth+TV+STORE+ONLINE.jpg

Why would Cyborg say no? She doesn't like money? It makes no sense!

It would be some next level delusion (Edmund's specialty) for her to think she stands a chance against Cyborg. Her striking and head movement are dogshit and for her to get inside to try a takedown or a throw she's going to have walk through a barrage of punches. She would get flattened in under a minute.

Why would he/ she decline?

Do the just bleed gods need a victim that bad?

I'd love to see the fight to be honest. I just don't see it happening. Rousey is done. This is just Edmund trying to get his 10%

Do the just bleed gods need a victim that bad?
Ronda is like Weidman. Her ego is so out of control she is actually crazy enough to challenge Cyborg coming off two horrible KO's if the money is right. Do I want to see her get KO'd again? Yes, yes I do ...

Why would Cyborg say no? She doesn't like money? It makes no sense!
She may be the most venal weirdo ducker ever. She calls out Rousey for years, can suddenly no longer make weight for the belt, still calls her out. It's a sickness, she needs analysis.

As for Ronda there still isn't the pay in the UFC where a person literally couldn't turn down an offer. It's gotten to the point where the top can stop fighting without starving but not to a proper level where they have great wealth. Why would she go back when she could get a good amount of pay for part-time WWE work, and paydays for her friends who will carry her first big match, that is consistent and not interfere with any other business ventures?

Edmond filed for bankrupcy a while back and has provided zero quality fighters since getting miraculously lucky with Rousey randomly coming to train with him. Since he has most likely no other serious income, he's sending his limping horse to the slaughterhouse to get a last percentage from her.

She may be the most venal weirdo ducker ever. She calls out Rousey for years, can suddenly no longer make weight for the belt, still calls her out. It's a sickness, she needs analysis.

As for Ronda there still isn't the pay in the UFC where a person literally couldn't turn down an offer. It's gotten to the point where the top can stop fighting without starving but not to a proper level where they have great wealth. Why would she go back when she could get a good amount of pay for part-time WWE work, and paydays for her friends who will carry her first big match, that is consistent and not interfere with any other business ventures?
Ronda likes to go into hiding after her losses. What if she misses the attention? The hype around Ronda vs Cyborg right now would be huge. Sportscenter is already mentioning it. Maybe she wants to be a star again for a year and earn one last paycheck. I thought WME would make her an offer she couldn't refuse but you're probably right.

Ronda likes to go into hiding after her losses. What if she misses the attention? The hype around Ronda vs Cyborg right now would be huge. Sportscenter is already mentioning it. Maybe she wants to be a star again for a year and earn one last paycheck. I thought WME would make her an offer she couldn't refuse but you're probably right.
Cyborg never really has drawn, she would add nothing to this fight. Any other fighter would do as well, and since Rousey is coming off two losses and isn't going for a belt this may be a much lower draw. She'd draw more against Waterson or PVZ.

I see only one way RR comes back and that is for a superfight and the only way there is even a chance of this is if Carano were to unretire. That at least has some hay, the first and only big women's MMA fighters finally meet to settle the score.

she should

its another guaranteed huge payday. she cant seriously think that she has a future in acting or whatever....

Cyborg never really has drawn, she would add nothing to this fight. Any other fighter would do as well, and since Rousey is coming off two losses and isn't going for a belt this may be a much lower draw. She'd draw more against Waterson or PVZ.

I see only one way RR comes back and that is for a superfight and the only way there is even a chance of this is if Carano were to unretire. That at least has some hay, the first and only big women's MMA fighters finally meet to settle the score.
Um. Nobody knows who Carano is anymore she hasn't fought in over 10 years. Nobody wants to see Ronda fight straw weights they want to see her get KTFO again. I disagree with just about everything you've said.

I wouldn't mind seeing her get destroyed again.. i hope she does return

Back