Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That culture. Savant. Sophistication.

c700x420.jpg

image-02-large.jpg

rome-italy.jpg

Rome-Today.jpg

You ever been to Branson? I don't think it's as nice as Rome.

Vegas is soulless. Very poorly designed. Getting around is a nightmare. I must have walked 100 miles of Las Vegas concrete in my life.
Why would anyone do that? Too poor to afford a taxi?

Rome's alright if you're into getting mugged.

Sssshhhh. Anything more than a whisper and it will vanish.

Nope. Dirty, too many tourists, and the attractions are deteriorating fast.

Vegas is soulless. Very poorly designed. Getting around is a nightmare. I must have walked 100 miles of Las Vegas concrete in my life.
Been there over 20 times and love it. Strangely I agree with you, but I always have a great time out there.

Greatest in what? Rome is a great city, but there are many great cities in Italy and in Europe all together.

Everything on the strip is so big it looks closer than it is. People end up walking for miles. The rest of the city has come a long way in the last ten years as far as being "soulless" though

Rome was a close second when I went to Europe. Barcelona topped my list, however. It may not have the historically great site seeing that Rome has (although it's very good), but the people, the food, the atmosphere and beaches took it over the top in my book. What a place!

Rome's alright if you're into getting mugged.
Yep. This is what my wife said. She's been to Italy a few times and won't go back to Rome. She said there are just gypsies everywhere fucking with you all the time.

Why does it got to be a 'european' city? Racist much?

Best city on earth is NYC followed by Bangkok

i prefer tokyo

rome is full of african migrants now, feel like youre going to get mugged

Back