Is Rockhold the most aesthetic fighter in history?

If you think Rockhold is the most Aesthetic, You obviously don't lift.

ufc-champ-luke-rockhold-shirtless.jpg

Look at his tiny fucking shoulders lol....That is 101 Unaesthetic....Do you even lift, bro?

mike-perry-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-ufc-photo-session-at-the-red-picture-id592333062

How a real Aesthetic male looks like, wide shoulders...Good V Taper.

Rockhold has to make 185... The guy is friggin huge to be making 185. Packing on too much muscle would be a big issue for him making weight. He is 6'3 cutting to 185. I still don't know how he makes weight.

20150722091610_wwww.JPG

3OBnFhf.jpg

048_Luke_Rockhold.0.0.jpg

Mirin.....no homo. Any jealous betas leave this thread.
A mental midget who got his shit pushed in by Bisping and fucked up the MW division for years?

giphy.gif

As for your homo obsession, Jouban is a legit model and actually seems to have some personality.

You all guys being gay af, and this example of perfect aesthetic right here to save the thread #MILF

Just watched the Countdown show. My dick did a little jump when I saw Rockhold in the lift.

If you think Rockhold is the most Aesthetic, You obviously don't lift.

ufc-champ-luke-rockhold-shirtless.jpg

Look at his tiny fucking shoulders lol....That is 101 Unaesthetic....Do you even lift, bro?

mike-perry-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-ufc-photo-session-at-the-red-picture-id592333062

How a real Aesthetic male looks like, wide shoulders...Good V Taper.
Lol
Would pay to see Rockhold strangle the kid

Strange thread even by Sherdog standards.

<{ByeHomer}>

Hey while back they asked the ring girls who are the hottest UFC fighter was and they picked this guy.

Not arianny though, she picked Burkman
Still bothers me to this day

time stamped

Rockhold is so hot he never had to develop any game

Not bad at all. Dude should go into movies when he is done fighting.
Maybe modeling should be his immediate goal.

He's ass when he opens his mouth. Like I think he'd likely be a WAY worse actor than Ronda.

Back