Is Rockhold the most aesthetic fighter in history?

ZL5GlaiVqHt4RGbOgt7ifr5KXvVkSc.png

<mma4>

That guy looks grotesquely deformed imo. There really needs to be a puking smilie/emoticon.
The craziest thing is flex is one of the more aesthetic guys, and he competes in the 212 division.... while the regular division is filled with guys like this
kai-greene-distended-gut.jpg

The craziest thing is flex is one of the more aesthetic guys, and he competes in the 212 division.... while the regular division is filled with guys like this
View attachment 275295

I feel mean saying this but I find those bodies repulsive. I don't mean to body shame them but it's just my opinion and I feel guilty saying it.

If you think Rockhold is the most Aesthetic, You obviously don't lift.

ufc-champ-luke-rockhold-shirtless.jpg

Look at his tiny fucking shoulders lol....That is 101 Unaesthetic....Do you even lift, bro?

mike-perry-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-ufc-photo-session-at-the-red-picture-id592333062

How a real Aesthetic male looks like, wide shoulders...Good V Taper.

Perry kind of has a pencil neck

20160819100546_09_Mike_Perry.JPG

He needs to do some neck training with Gaethje.

If you think Rockhold is the most Aesthetic, You obviously don't lift.

ufc-champ-luke-rockhold-shirtless.jpg

Look at his tiny fucking shoulders lol....That is 101 Unaesthetic....Do you even lift, bro?

mike-perry-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-ufc-photo-session-at-the-red-picture-id592333062

How a real Aesthetic male looks like, wide shoulders...Good V Taper.

We're talking about aesthetics, not that bizarro-land "v-taper", "lat insertions", "norwood 1" bullshit for men who fantasize about being dominated by angry alpha males.

I feel mean saying this but I find those bodies repulsive. I don't mean to body shame them but it's just my opinion and I feel guilty saying it.
Lol
Nothing to be guilty about if its true
<Moves>

We're talking about aesthetics, not that bizarro-land "v-taper", "lat insertions", "norwood 1" bullshit for men who fantasize about being dominated by angry alpha males.
LMFAO.....V Taper is Aesthetics...Is a known fact that women like guys with broad shoulders....Broad Shoulders usually come with a Vtaper(not always).

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ates-by-shoulder-size-first-research-suggestshttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ates-by-shoulder-size-first-research-suggests

Researchers at the University of Albany have been quizzing young women in heterosexual relationships about their sex lives � and, importantly, how intensely and frequently they experience the big O. The scientists then looked at the partner�s traits � including income, personality, sense of humour, looks, and body measurements. They also asked the ladies to rate their partner�s looks. Ladies whose mates found their fella attractive had more intense orgasms, while a man's broad shoulders were also found to be related to sexual satisfaction. Those with partners who their friends rated as more attractive also tended to have more intense orgasms.
Broad shoulders give better orgasms.

That’s the conclusion of Australian and Canadian scientists who studied what women look for in men. The research, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, was done to help develop a better understanding of sexual selection.
About 80 percent of 105 women queried cited a wide shoulder-to-hip ratio as being attractive, the study found, with the other 20 percent split equally between height and flaccid penis size. The researchers generated computer models in order to assess responses to various body dimensions.
“Mating behavior in general is important,” said Brian Mautz, a post-doctoral researcher in biology at the University of Ottawa, Canada who was the study author.

"Overall, broad shoulders as compared to the hips were the most important factor in attractiveness ratings, accounting for 79.6 percent of the variation in these rankings, the study found. Penis size and height accounted for 6.1 percent and 5.1 percent, respectively."

"While size may matter, the findings don’t suggest that only size matters. In fact, body shape seemed to trump both height and genital endowment in determining attractiveness. Based on the women’s answers, the researcher calculated that height was as important as endowment in a male’s attractiveness, while wider shoulders and narrow hips was more important than both combined"

http://www.pnas.org/content/110/17/6925.full

It's more important than Penis Size...Now go cry little shoulder kid.

No homo but Jouban is the Goat of male aesthetics in the UFC
And the women
Hey while back they asked the ring girls who are the hottest UFC fighter was and they picked this guy.

Not bad at all. Dude should go into movies when he is done fighting.

My vote goes to Miesha, but hey, you dig what you dig.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Back