Is Rockhold the most aesthetic fighter in history?

tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif

JOUBAN-3-980x579.jpg

Easily Jouban. He's a legit Versace model.

Plus he beat Perry.

No homo but Jouban is the Goat of male aesthetics in the UFC
And the women

If you think Rockhold is the most Aesthetic, You obviously don't lift.

ufc-champ-luke-rockhold-shirtless.jpg

Look at his tiny fucking shoulders lol....That is 101 Unaesthetic....Do you even lift, bro?

mike-perry-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-ufc-photo-session-at-the-red-picture-id592333062

How a real Aesthetic male looks like, wide shoulders...Good V Taper.

That is an average V Taper
Let's be honest here

he definitely has the kind of body a woman would go for, let's be honest here massive shoulders and cartoon like physiques is something men would more admire you for

Every now and then a thread like this pops up.

Having said that, TS is 100% right.

No homo.

If you think Rockhold is the most Aesthetic, You obviously don't lift.

ufc-champ-luke-rockhold-shirtless.jpg

Look at his tiny fucking shoulders lol....That is 101 Unaesthetic....Do you even lift, bro?

mike-perry-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-ufc-photo-session-at-the-red-picture-id592333062

How a real Aesthetic male looks like, wide shoulders...Good V Taper.

according to who ? Weirdo latently homosexual body builder types that lust over the male body? I doubt youd ever hear a woman level such criticism , then again they aren't nearly as infatuated with the nuances of the male body as some of you twinks.

debatable.

vice-akiyama1.jpg

man didn't get his nickname for nothing.

That is an average V Taper
Let's be honest here
That Ain't average v Taper....The dude has no v taper...His waist is as big as his shoulders.....Most people if they start lifting atleast get somewhat of a VTaper

That Ain't average v Taper....The dude has no v taper...His waist is as big as his shoulders.....Most people if they start lifting atleast get somewhat of a VTaper

Yeah I agree I didn't want to sound too homo
His waist is thick he's more of an hourglass shape in bodybuilding terms
Has no real Lats

Aw man you made me go full homo
Wanna fuck?

according to who ? Weirdo latently homosexual body builder types that lust over the male body? I doubt youd ever hear a woman level such criticism , then again they aren't nearly as infatuated with the nuances of the male body as some of you twinks.
No...They actually did a study that broad shoulders is what women find most attractive(inb4 you mention Penis)....and no Im not gonna google that study because I dont have time.

Yeah I agree I didn't want to sound too homo
His waist is thick he's more of an hourglass shape in bodybuilding terms
Has no real Lats

Aw man you made me go full homo
Wanna fuck?
100% homo, he is unaesthetic.

It's ok bro, wanna catch?

Back