Is Robert Whittaker... Asian?

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I was reading up on history last night and I found a striking resemblance between Robert Whittaker and Genghis Khan. Honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if Robert Whittaker was a descendant of Genghis Khan. Like Khan, he’s a true warrior and ruthless killer.

WHITTAKER_ROBERT.png

GK-150x107px_button_400x400.jpg

{<huh}

Nope, 100% Ugandan

I'd obliterate Genghis in a streetfight

Wouldn't surprise me, dude survived bombs from the Cuban Missile that would have left lesser men eating from a straw.

So I was reading up on history last night and I found a striking resemblance between Robert Whittaker and Genghis Khan. Honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if Robert Whittaker was a descendant of Genghis Khan. Like Khan, he’s a true warrior and ruthless killer.

WHITTAKER_ROBERT.png

{<huh}
His father is an Aussie, mom is of Samoan and Maori' descent. He looks nothing like Khan either..

Hes definitely got some Maori, Samoan, or Tongan in him not sure which one though lol.

Maori people descend from Asians, so yes.

Rook at eye. One is round other not.

His Maori descent. From the Pacific Islands. Therefore yes, Asian descendant.

Genghis Khan

WHITTAKER_ROBERT.png

{<huh}

Genghis Khan looks like Snoop D O GG.

12976402_1702702796657233_1682628538_n.jpg

Is Genghis Khan Black?

Or maybe...

genki-sudo-we-are-all-one.jpg

Check his UFC profile, he's from Australia.

You know that is not an actual photo of genghis khan right, cuz those do not exist.

The Maori are half Chinese

This thread is gonna go places.
#wasteland

Back