Is Reebok clothing actually performant?

Not saying that crossfit is the end all be all in working out but I'm guessing this thread separates those who have been physically active in recent years and those who have not.

SoulfulBoringBuffalo.gif
Dang. I forgot which year he won it, so I looked it up. I wish I hadn't. Has it been that long since Reeboks were cool?

As long as it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb, I actually buy every day clothing for performance, like:
  • Does it wick well
  • Does it dry quickly
  • Is it light
  • Is it comfortable against the skin
  • Is it long lasting
  • Does it have some kind of odor resistant property
So for example, I really like clothing made from Polartec material which I've found to be both comfortable and superior in all of the above characteristics.

I've never actually tried any modern Reebok clothing. For anyone willing to admit they have, how is their actual performance relative to other stuff?

I love the nano line of shoes.

What's Kavanagh got his knickers all in a wad about? They didn't misspell Ireland...
The fact that Reebok quickly removed it should tell you. Not much point trying to sell a t shirt to Irish nationals that will only piss them off now is there.

Reebok UK

✔@ReebokUK

We sincerely apologise for the offence caused by the UFC Ireland t-shirt. This was a design error and has now been removed.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2015/10...n-error-for-controversial-ufc-ireland-t-shirt

The fact that Reebok quickly removed it should tell you. Not much point trying to sell a t shirt to Irish nationals that will only piss them off now is there.

Reebok UK

✔@ReebokUK

We sincerely apologise for the offence caused by the UFC Ireland t-shirt. This was a design error and has now been removed.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2015/10...n-error-for-controversial-ufc-ireland-t-shirt
Isn't Northern Ireland a separate country? Seems like the Irish need to not be so sensitive.

Last year i bought a 5€ Reebok shirt for chilling at home, because it was so cheap.

As an avid Keyboard Warrior I can say that it doesn't soak up enough of my spilled Mountain Dew or dirty Doritos fingers.

So I can't recommend it for the average Sherdogger.

The last piece of reebok stuff I bought were Iversons (shoes) when I was in 8th grade.

I really liked them.

Back