Is Reebok clothing actually performant?

Oh hells yeah anything Reebok is top of the line, ya goof

last reebok stuff (hoodys n shoes) i wore was when Iverson was still playing...
ive bought many MANY different brands of clothing over the years, carhartt lasts longer by far.. i have a few jeans, t shirts and some hoodys that were bought 5 or more years ago that i still wear!!!
too each there own tho....

Last edited:
Reebok fightwear is all about Pride, family and whatever that other thing was they said in their bullshit advert.
It is also naturally STD resistant, in case you ever hook up with Bec Rawlings or Angela Magana.

I have the full set, plus the hotdog branding iron.

Reebok stuff is functional, despite the cheesy look of the UFC fight kits. They used to make NFL and NHL jerseys that were high quality.

Adidas simply knocked off Reebok as a competitor by buying them. Now they need to figure out what to do with Reebok after lowering the value of their brand.

Do you get extra power in your punch?

Under Armour > anything for perfomance/training clothing, except shoes, although I like their athletic shoes, their width fits me well

I have one jersey, works great for my kickboxing training. I get a lot of compliments on it too lol.

How is Reebok even still in business? Who the hell is buying their crap? They should have went under decades ago...

Honestly didn't know rebook still existed till the ufc made em their sponsor. Last thing rebook I owned was the pump sneakers from the late 80s. Why they chose Rebook no one knows ........ why not pick under armor, addidas, Nike ......... they chose a company that had been invisible for 25 years.

They chose the cheap one...$$$

Honestly didn't know rebook still existed till the ufc made em their sponsor. Last thing rebook I owned was the pump sneakers from the late 80s. Why they chose Rebook no one knows ........ why not pick under armor, addidas, Nike ......... they chose a company that had been invisible for 25 years.
probably the only one's that wanted to be associated with the ufc, that's just not good for your brand image, most people find tha mma is way too violent

SoulfulBoringBuffalo.gif

probably the only one's that wanted to be associated with the ufc, that's just not good for your brand image, most people find tha mma is way too violent
I think I remember Nike sponsoring some fighters ........ also ufc is the hottest thing in fight game ....... the big 3 Nike, Adidas, Under Armor would love to get there name over all those shows. Even Puma is better than Rebook. I had to check several times when I heard as I literally hadn't heard or seen rebook since the mid 90s.

I think I remember Nike sponsoring some fighters ........ also ufc is the hottest thing in fight game ....... the big 3 Nike, Adidas, Under Armor would love to get there name over all those shows. Even Puma is better than Rebook. I had to check several times when I heard as I literally hadn't heard or seen rebook since the mid 90s.
Exactly they sponsored a few fighters, most of the time guys that were best of the best and dominated. They could advertise as being sponsors for the best at what they do and that's it.
I am pretty sure neither nike or adidas would like to be associated to some of the bloodbaths that happen in the ufc on a permanent basis. I mean if they wanted to, they would have easily done so, 60 millions a year is nothing for them, they pay some soccer teams more a year just to be their jersey provider​

Back